You know, TL needs to understand a couple of things: Androids have been consistently outselling Apple products in recent months, even with Apple winning the lawsuit. Second, Kindle is not only the most popular e-Reader, but it's basically a tablet that has outsold ever other platform ... and with the expectant new Kindle Fire, it's going to be a huge seller. These programs are obviously written in Java, which is a machine-independant language, so porting it over should be all that difficult as long as you are following standard programming practices (I started out in computers as a programmer).

For TL to be profitable, they need to either pick one of the platforms to offer their products, or they need to be able to provide the same updates at the same time to all platforms. You don't really get enough $$ to justify ticking off one group and *maybe* getting one or two small sales before that group realizes what's going on and quits to cover your operating costs. Not to mention the "Goodwill" value, and yes there is still value to "Goodwill" (Business 101).

At the moment, being an Android user, I'm willing to put up with the Force Close on hitting the Market, and when I visit 3-4 ngbs (or post on their walls), since the last update brought that number up from 1-2 ngbs if I was lucky. However, I'm eyeing my daughter's game on her Kindle that looks mighty interesting ... and it doesn't seem to have a lot of Force Close issues reports on the Android ....

TL, I hope you are listening and that you understand that you have the potential to become huge in the smart phone / e-Reader / Tablet gaming market. But Customer Service and buggy games need to be fixed. I truly hope you take this all to heart, because I do like your games and want to continue to see you move forward.