Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New dawn for android/kindle fire

Farm Supplier

New dawn for android/kindle fire

I hate starting threads.. but the "when will android/kindle fire get new dawn?" question is just getting drowned out by the excitement of the update in other threads... understandably..

So the new update looks really awesome! Hey team lava when will it be available for android? Kindle fire?

Kooky i know you said you would look into it.. any word?

Rhino Keeper
    I think Android has it automatically? I have the option to upgrade my farm to enchanted farm? Dont have the goals yet.. hmm hmm.

Farm Supplier
    What about the new dragons? I play on my kindle and i have nothing.. no farms no dragons... everything is the same..
    i swear im good at waiting.. as long as i have at least an estimate of the length of the wait.... Days? Weeks? Months? Never?

Farm Supplier
    No, we got the farm upgrades and the new clearing costs, but not the new dragons/habitats. For that you need to download the new version of the game which isn't available on the android yet.

Farm Supplier
    Also kindle has never had goals of anykind... i thought that was an android thing until i started one on my phone... goals there but my phone is super old and its too laggy to play there...

Banned
    I can see all the new goodies, and am even upgrading my farm. But have no idea on new foods or new dragons. I can see people with the new dragons and new habitats, but nothing shows up in the market at all.

I'm really frustrated at the lack of time for the android version. I had a version for android tablet when my fiancee had for her iPad. But I didn't have a lot of the features she did (island goals for example) until a new update appeared quite some time later. Then I had to redo a lot of the goals that I had already done just to get credit for them. Not to mention, the both versions (iOS and Android) but the Android version in particular, CRASHES....A LOT! Very frustrating to do something and have it die, or force quit, or restart in the middle of tapping a dragon or moving the map.

also, sometimes I can see the full map when I move around. Most of the time though, I can't fully scroll to see the edge sections of the upper part of the island or the far right part of the island. which is frustrating if people have habitats in those areas, hard to tell if I have to tap them or not.

I really hope TeamLava fixes these bugs, they are annoying for such a fun game.

Banned
    My Android table also has the nVidia video (ASUS A500) it would be nice if the game used those graphic capabilities to get smoother game play and drawing, particularly when clearing the island of money in the habitats.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys I am checking on this to see if I can find out if the new items are coming to android and kindle fire in todays updates.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Kooky!

Farm Supplier
    Waits with baited breath.......lol
    thanks thanks thanks kooky

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast