Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More mystic map questions...

Wondering about the maps. Just started playing. Only need 2 maps for expansion. Requested from 4 neighbors including Stormie. Received 1 in news from another guy but nothing from Stormie. Also when I check to expand, it still shows I have none. Is their somewhere they are stored or something?

Well, this is interesting reading! I only keep three neighbours, for gifting purposes, and it can take a day or two for them to actually receive a map request from me.

I'm guessing the map request que goes in alpha-order through both sender and receiver lists. Possibly time/date order as well. No telling how it's all coded 😄

Oh, Skracher, it may be Stormy doesn't count as an actual neighbour. Look at your profile, it may only show 3 neighbours total. (That's what mine shows with 3 neighbours plus Stormy's Park.)

After a little research, I believe the maximum number of Mystic Maps you can receive per day is 21 (1 from Stormie's Park & 20 from other neighbors).
    Refer: Is there a limit on Mystic Maps?
    Also see https://blog.teamlava.com/post/25542981207/TeamLava's Guide to Gifting
    Which confirms the limit in receiving 20 'Mystic Maps' per day, and also confirms the gifting limits of sending 3 Gold per day and receiving 20 Gold per day, and finally, that the 'Gifting Counter' resets at 12:00am Pacific Time every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12