Thread: 2 days breeding with Birdball and tree Rex

Host(ess)

2 days breeding with Birdball and tree Rex

HI, just git 2 Days brreding with Birdball an dTree Rex... what is it?

Hi Chan05, currently there are a few monsters that note 2 days upon breeding. One is Diamond Pegasus which takes 44 hours, Mostrich taking 32 hours and Hermit Cat taking 34 hours. My advice is to look at the amount of gold needed to finish the breeding to identify which monster it is. For eg. a Diamond Pegasus will take 45 gold to complete, Mosstrick 33 gold and Hermit Cat 35 gold if I am not wrong Hth~

Sorry i realise its 44 gold for diamond, 32 goldfor Mosstrich and 34 gold for Hermit Cat, it follows the no. of hours as 1 hour = 1 gold to speed up

Host(ess)
    There's 3 elements in Tree Rex and Birdball, so it isn't Pegasus. There's no shell, so it isn't Hermit Cat. Therefore, by the power of logic and reason, it has to be a Mosstrich. Congrats! DD

Executive Chef
    The Hermit Cat takes 36 hours and Mosstrich takes 32 hours.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Sea Buffalo & Palmwing. I got so exited when i saw the 2 day breed. Finally gonna get my diamond.

Egg just layed. It's going to be a Mosstrich in 2 more days.