Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 months and still no diamond

2 months and still no diamond

Do I just have really bad luck or is it normal to still not have gotten a diamond dragon after about 2 months of trying for it?

Rhino Keeper
    Keep going... Took me forever too!! Not sure how long exactly but weeks ans weeks. I used firestorm and island over and over... Got a few good ones out of that combo too! And quite afew fruitfuls and corals...lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 43 n still no diamond. I know of lvl 63 (max) who have no diamonds too :/

Host(ess)
    I have been going for it for A couple months as well, I change up my combo a lot though

Yeah. Its really annoying and I'm in the mode where I cant stop until I get it. Im currently going with the Charm and mist combo because that eliminates the chance of getting the common 20 hour breeding times of magic and island dragons. Worst case scenario this way is a 16 hour breeding time with the charm dragon. Anything longer than that is a rare dragon and I can live with that. At least Im pretty sure thats how it works out.

Host(ess)
    LEVEL 49 been trying 6 months and spent over ?250
    no joy here either !

Fashion Designer
    I am level 43 and I don't have it either, but I've never tried for it anyway lol
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Same- two months

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iMoe4s View Post
    I have been going for it for A couple months as well, I change up my combo a lot though
    The trick I think is to keep doing the same combo over and over again... I could be totally wrong but if you change it up it seems to me you would lose the streak of getting the diamond. And your run of dragons starts all over again... It's all luck I guess! Good luck

Farm Supplier
    I've been trying since may ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast