Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    My theory is that they've deliberately made the translators tome so hard to get. I think they've done it so we have something to work toward over a period of weeks.
    Bingo. Expect several long term goals to be rolled out that will take quite a while to complete

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_
    Bingo. Expect several long term goals to be rolled out that will take quite a while to complete
    I was going to suggest something along those lines. I was thinking two treasure hunts. One lower level that unlocks a unicorn. A higher level one that unlocks a dragon.

Oh are we going to be able to have more than 2 of each resource building?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Great idea! I'm loving this game more and more. The updates are fantastic.

One question, the adult pig which cost 20 gems only gives a mushroom. Is this temporary? Considering u can get LOTS of mushrooms from plants that only cost coins, the value of the pig feels minuscule.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    Great idea! I'm loving this game more and more. The updates are fantastic.

One question, the adult pig which cost 20 gems only gives a mushroom. Is this temporary? Considering u can get LOTS of mushrooms from plants that only cost coins, the value of the pig feels minuscule.
    Expect pigs and sheep to have a purpose in the near future. We'll be adding new rewards from them that will be needed for certain recipes. We've also added ways for you to earn sheep and pigs without spending gems.. but I'll let you figure that out on your own

Nightclub Owner
    If I start to make the Magic pages before I finish the magic & pages quest will this affect a later quest? Ie will the next quest be to make or to have 10 magic pages?

Fashion Designer
    Expect pigs and sheep to have a purpose in the near future. We'll be adding new rewards from them that will be needed for certain recipes. We've also added ways for you to earn sheep and pigs without spending gems.. but I'll let you figure that out on your own
    Ahh, I'm up for the challenge! I look forward to the discovery although it will take some time . . . so many options so little coins and energy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by brohim View Post
    Glimmerdust is so rare!! This is ridiculous, need 100 just to make 10 magic inks.
    If you unlock Ivy's Hut you can request it from your neighbours (to build the hut that is)

Edit: this functionality was removed
    Last edited by maguar; 03-04-13 at 03:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hi maguar:
    think this is what we talked about. If I missed something, let me know
    took screen shots when I got close to XP change so start for each level should be accurate

P3.CS. OVERVIEW

XP-experience points. N-Neighbors. RP-Royal Points. CB-Craft Buildings. RB-Royal Buildings

Level 1: start XP-0. N-0. Energy -25. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
    Level 2: start XP-15. N-0. Energy-26. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
    Level 3: start XP-31. N-0. Energy-27. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
    Level 4: start XP-80. N-0. Energy-28. RP-0. CB-0. RB-0.
    Level 5: start XP-171. N-0. Energy-29. RP-0. CB-1-workshop. RB-0
    ==========
    also posted expansion details from P3 on the reference thread-didn't want to mess up your guide with pics

I am building Ivy hut at sane time as trying to get the tomb. with the ivy hut you can request glimmerdust from friends which when they send it i use to buy the enchanted ink instead of completing the ivy hut. every day i can request my neighbours to send glimmerdust and when the tomb is complete i will request one last time and build the hut

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4zoo View Post
    I am building Ivy hut at sane time as trying to get the tomb. with the ivy hut you can request glimmerdust from friends which when they send it i use to buy the enchanted ink instead of completing the ivy hut. every day i can request my neighbours to send glimmerdust and when the tomb is complete i will request one last time and build the hut
    exactly what I am doing

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast