Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure about your scrolling issues as I don't have that. But for common questions like red petals you should have a look at this thread,
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    To cut down on the number of stickies a game guide has been created with a link to this (and other threads).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm really enjoying this game. Looking forward to when the bugs have been fixed so a lot more options are opened.

In the meantime I've started a reference guide. It's still a work in progress. I appreciate any help with info that I'm missing.

If there are any issues with it please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...29kbDhnRmpSUEE

Edit: There has been more instances of people deleting information from the spread sheet. I have locked down a few more sheets. If you notice that information has been deleted please let me know in thread, by Visitor Message or Private Message.

Will there be anymore updates to the google docs spreadsheet?

Nightclub Owner
    There will. I'm just trying to get holidays first as I plan to do a major overhaul

Hi maguar!
    Are you going to refresh you're spreatsheet?!?
    If you need help with it, I'm avelable to help you...

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Eva,
    Sorry life and work had been getting in the way. I'd been meaning to do it for ages. I wasn't feeling 100% today so I stayed home and have already started making head way on updating it. I think this time round I'll try unlocking it again.

I completed the beat up a lovecupine quest a little while ago, but I did not receive anything. Was I not supposed to get one as a pet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by everlandqueen View Post
    I completed the beat up a lovecupine quest a little while ago, but I did not receive anything. Was I not supposed to get one as a pet?
    It's a brown skunkupine that's the pet (not related to the lovecupine or anything Valentine's). Once you get on the chain the kicker starts with the $500,000 coins you give and then it's a wild ride of eating up resources. I found this for you

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ght=skunkupine

He really is a cute little sucker when you get him; he make a funny squeak when you collect.

Thank you so much for this spreadsheet, maguar!

One question though: did you delete the text in Crystal Ball? Since it's not showing up for me while the rest of the pages seem fine.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

New Resident
    Hi all .
    Please help as I set my i.d as hello tabitoo today but I made an error as I thought it was add new member so I have now got a storm I.d that is wrong. Please can you change my storm i.d to what I originally wanted it as GRIMEY_PRINCESS