Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jessl7 View Post
    I have a question and not sure where to post this...

For the farming goal, level 5 I believe.. You have to harvest tomatoes. Well I already had 99 (maxed out) and I can't get rid of them to compete the goal. How do I get rid of tomatoes or any other inventory for that matter?

TIA!
    If you've got a kitchen and have reached the level for pasta you can make that (sorry don't know what level it unlocks at). If you haven't done the second caravan (comes after the sugar rush quest which I think comes at level 7) it needs you to load 50 tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CynMaster View Post
    Hi - I also use an iPad, I think I'm missing something or I am just having a duh attack. I have tried and tried and I can not seem to clear the sparkles on my buildings. I've tapped and tapped, held down and waited and nothing happens. With the other games I would tap and it would collect the gift. So, please HELP... how do you do it?? Thanks for the guide too - it is awesome and told me how to get the potion shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessl7 View Post
    I wondered about this a well and just read today that you can't collect until you collect on that building when it's ready (it adds 20% more to your normal collection, is what I read)..hth
    That's correct you can only collect when they're ready (coin or bag icon over them). You get 1 extra xp and 20% extra income.

Ahhh... That is what I was thinking when nothing else was working. I didn't catch a difference in the amount of coins, so I will see if I can catch that when I cash in the coin. Thanks so much for the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by gourmet55 View Post
    I have a quest for a golden egg from a tree so what tree should I buy?.
    I have the same question... I've found the other golden items, but I haven't run across the apple. I don't see an answer to gourmet55's question or found it in the guide.

Thanks for the help!!

I have the same question... I've found the other golden items, but I haven't run across the apple. I don't see an answer to gourmet55's question or found it in the guide.

Thanks for the help!!
    Hi, I found the golden apple on the 98th collection from an apple tree... I've since received another 6 from the same tree.

Nightclub Owner

Thanks for the help!!
    The golden apple only comes from the gem apple tree or the magic garden. You can buy the apple tree or hope you get it as a rare drop from a castle adventure. I collected well over 100 times before getting mine.

Fashion Designer
    I've gone through this entire thread and have yet to see missing building materials addressed. I reported this in the bug thread as well, but darn, I need help trying to figure out what I need to build Ivy's Hut. Here's the problem: all the materials to build or upgrade the Spire, Tower, and Ivy's Hut aren't listed in the materials needed boxes.

On a rare occasion, on the spire, a new materials screen came up with cow hides listed as a fifth item I was deficient in. That's when I figured out I wasn't seeing all the materials I needed on my screen, and the screen would not let me switch to a second screen to see the rest. It happened with the Tower too. Now with Ivy's Hut I'm running into the same thing. I want to build it, thought I had everything (fancy beams, living wood, super glue, and coins) but the build button is once again not available. There must be a fifth item required, but my screen will not show it and I've not gotten lucky getting a different material screen up.

I recently deleted and reinstalled the app, so that's not it. I'm on iPhone 5, latest software.

What else do I need to build Ivy's Hut? (Refraining from banging head on desk.) And can you please flag this problem? It makes advancing super frustrating and nearly impossible.

Nightclub Owner
    This thread includes information on buildings and upgrades showing coins instead of items. Make sure you're playing the valentines version.

Ivy's hut needs Glimmerdust not coins. If you check the first post in this thread there's a link to a spread sheet that includes the building requirements for all the buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    Hi, I found the golden apple on the 98th collection from an apple tree... I've since received another 6 from the same tree.
    OK - I did get the apple, orange and lemon trees, so I will be patient and wait for the apple tree to gift me with a golden one. lol thanks so much for ALL the help!!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you very much, Magur. After I posted I saw the Valentine Edition notice with the recommendation to play that one (talk about confused--I thought they were two separate games), so I switched and things started working right. Easy fix after. Now if only TeamLava would restore wasted lost gems from triggering the gem area even when my finger touched something else. Good thing I'm not holding my breath, because after over a week they still haven't responded. :/

The Honorable Panda

Amphitheater
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request