Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Executive Chef
    I don't have any more quests for Thurston after he gets dressed. The google doc says there's a beat up skunkpines quest, but I don't have it. I've pretty sure I've beat up some skunkpines since he got dressed but no quest.

Sorry if this has been touched on before.

My wife and I both play and we both crafted the tome. I get double the water now (and other things I think), but she isn't getting double the water. We thought this was an automatic, should she be doing something else?

Farm Supplier
    Double water is a reward for the first shard goal I believe.

New Resident
    Hi Maguar, I added another Tabernum quest to your reference guide yesterday and mentioned the change on the feedback sheet. Both additions are deleted now. What was wrong with my information? I could not find the quest in the spreadsheet before.
    I you would rather add the information yourself, here it is once more:
    Tabernum Research: Alchemy
    Collect: 50 Jewels, 50 Silver
    Pay: 100000 coins
    Reward: new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge

Thx

New Resident
    Sorry, meant "IF you would rather add the information yourself... ;-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lucyfriend View Post
    Hi Maguar, I added another Tabernum quest to your reference guide yesterday and mentioned the change on the feedback sheet. Both additions are deleted now. What was wrong with my information? I could not find the quest in the spreadsheet before.
    I you would rather add the information yourself, here it is once more:
    Tabernum Research: Alchemy
    Collect: 50 Jewels, 50 Silver
    Pay: 100000 coins
    Reward: new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge

Thx
    I promise that I didn't delete these. It could have been another person doing it deliberately or it could have been another person undoing what they did which also undid your work.

I've put the information back in and I do appreciate you adding it and also letting me know that it disappeared.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I promise that I didn't delete these. It could have been another person doing it deliberately or it could have been another person undoing what they did which also undid your work.

I've put the information back in and I do appreciate you adding it and also letting me know that it disappeared.
    Turns out you're not the only person affected by this. Information that I put in last night was also removed. I'm going through to see if I can work out what happened. Maybe someone restored a previous version? If it becomes an ongoing issue I'll have to look at restricting the ability of people to add to every page which I think is a shame.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Turns out you're not the only person affected by this. Information that I put in last night was also removed. I'm going through to see if I can work out what happened. Maybe someone restored a previous version? If it becomes an ongoing issue I'll have to look at restricting the ability of people to add to every page which I think is a shame.
    I will never understand why people do destroy such a great work you did with this reference guide. Thx for your answer and acceptance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lucyfriend View Post
    I will never understand why people do destroy such a great work you did with this reference guide. Thx for your answer and acceptance.
    From what I've worked out someone restored a previous version. I restored to the one before they did that. There may only be a little missing now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I don't have any more quests for Thurston after he gets dressed. The google doc says there's a beat up skunkpines quest, but I don't have it. I've pretty sure I've beat up some skunkpines since he got dressed but no quest.
    I have the same question as you. Have you got to the next quest already?