Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    I just bought my first Cathedral thinking I had all parts as stated on page 1 of this thread, but as I discovered, the hard way, I have to come up with 5 x Architects Paste instead of simple glue. Would have been nice to know this before hand.

Can someone please update the requirements? Thx!
    Checkout this spreadsheet as its more up to date. It's going to take me a bit of time before I can start updating this thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome reference guide!!!
    THANKS!!!!

Oh, by the way, maguar, I don't like to be fussy about these things, but I'm level 17 and I have 40 energy as my cap! Is something wrong with my game or has the energy cap just changed?

Also, I got Lemon tree from Roaming Bandits adventure and I'm doing the Ancient Vault one in the hope to get an Orange tree or a Sheep! Please, TL, have mercy on me!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Oh, by the way, maguar, I don't like to be fussy about these things, but I'm level 17 and I have 40 energy as my cap! Is something wrong with my game or has the energy cap just changed?
    Everybody recently got that, ain't it great?

I know! It's so good, particularly as I haven't had something to be happy about in CS for ages (apart from my Lemon tree, of course)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Everybody recently got that, ain't it great?
    If you're interested in when and the celebrations that ensued see this thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you're interested in when and the celebrations that ensued see this thread.
    You didn't include the Jeweler or Knight's Hall in the Royal buildings section.
    Stats for Jeweler

Jeweler
    Cost: 27,100
    RP: 100
    Requirements: 10 Jewels, 5 Simple Glue, 5 Fancy Beam, 5 Fancy Block (not sure)
    Drops: Jewels and coins.

Farm Supplier
    The Conservatory requires:

5 Royal Beams
    5 Royal Blocks
    8 Super Glue

Just bought it thinking I had all the parts, so it has changed from the above reference.

Great guide, Maguar!
    However, , about the Resource upgrades, my collection time decreases 10 minutes when I upgrade a Resource building, so I don't think twelve minutes is right.