Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Pink Chicken, Im searching for info on the valentine animals removed from market . ( Now avail through Love Shaack, which does not provide information.)

What do these animals drop? is it true that Pink Chicken drops golden nugget? what else? ( I would expect golden egg as very rare drop, but golden nugget?)

i started playing soon enough to have love shack, but too late to get any of valentine animal info.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jillsaisles View Post
    Pink Chicken, Im searching for info on the valentine animals removed from market . ( Now avail through Love Shaack, which does not provide information.)

What do these animals drop? is it true that Pink Chicken drops golden nugget? what else? ( I would expect golden egg as very rare drop, but golden nugget?)

i started playing soon enough to have love shack, but too late to get any of valentine animal info.
    Pink chicken - normal chook stuff plus chocolate eggs. Can drop golden egg but not nugget
    Pink cow - normal cow stuff plus milk chocolate
    Pink pig - normal pig stuff plus chocolate truffle
    Pink sheep - normal sheep stuff plus red ribbon
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you again for this guide! Helped me know what I need to plant next to upgrade my stables.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi all, sorry for the delay in updating this. I've added a lot of the new stuff but I'm still after wizard school upgrade info if people have it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Stop talking about Wizard school!!!! I don't have it, and I never will!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Pink chicken - normal chook stuff plus chocolate eggs. Can drop golden egg but not nugget
    Pink cow - normal cow stuff plus milk chocolate
    Pink pig - normal pig stuff plus chocolate truffle
    Pink sheep - normal sheep stuff plus red ribbon
    It's Heart cow, Pink chicken, Cupid pig and Love sheep. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit fussy about grammar.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hi all, sorry for the delay in updating this. I've added a lot of the new stuff but I'm still after wizard school upgrade info if people have it.
    Hey Maguar, Sell price of the Wizard School is 10.000 and the size is 9 and i believe as other resource buildings, it will be restricted to 2.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    Hey Maguar, Sell price of the Wizard School is 10.000 and the size is 9 and i believe as other resource buildings, it will be restricted to 2.
    Hope this helps
    Not to me, because if I got one, I would never ever sell it, even if you payed me with one million gems in Castle story (OK, then I would, but I'd still have enough gems to buy another one!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    It's Heart cow, Pink chicken, Cupid pig and Love sheep. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit fussy about grammar.
    Hi Oliver, I'm aware that they have specific names but you'll find a lot of people just refer to them as pink animals. In the context of my answer people immediately know what I'm taking about. If its something it the guide itself, I make sure I use the correct name.

Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    Hope this helps
    Thanks. I'll be updating the guide this weekend so I'll put it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Not to me, because if I got one, I would never ever sell it, even if you payed me with one million gems in Castle story (OK, then I would, but I'd still have enough gems to buy another one!)
    I don't think anyone would actually sell it. s350z did pressed to sell to get the price but cancelled the sale. This was done to fill in info on the guide as one of the things I put in is the sell price.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, i also call them v-animals and we all know what i'm talking about. The shorter , the better =]]