Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know what for we need pink fur exept for love spire tower upgrade and goals? Ive done those and thinking to keep lovecupine as a pet.

Fashion Designer
    None so far...

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you unlock Ivy's Hut you can request it from your neighbours (to build the hut that is)
    I can't seem to see how to request it from my neighbors!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by loveknots View Post
    I can't seem to see how to request it from my neighbors!
    This was removed quite awhile ago.

New Resident
    I have a question and not sure where to post this...

For the farming goal, level 5 I believe.. You have to harvest tomatoes. Well I already had 99 (maxed out) and I can't get rid of them to compete the goal. How do I get rid of tomatoes or any other inventory for that matter?

TIA!

New Resident
    Btw, this is for Castle Story Valentine's.. Thx!

New Resident

castle story

Hi. this is my first time here. can you help me with my issue? i dont know where to find Alicorn's wing and horn. what quest is that? thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lala51050 View Post
    Hi. this is my first time here. can you help me with my issue? i dont know where to find Alicorn's wing and horn. what quest is that? thanks
    Once you complete the quest where you lift the spell, then you'll trigger the Alicorn quest. You need to collect one wing and one horn to craft the Alicorn at the Love Shack. Wings and Horns are rare drops from Adventures you can launch from your Castle.

Hi - I also use an iPad, I think I'm missing something or I am just having a duh attack. I have tried and tried and I can not seem to clear the sparkles on my buildings. I've tapped and tapped, held down and waited and nothing happens. With the other games I would tap and it would collect the gift. So, please HELP... how do you do it?? Thanks for the guide too - it is awesome and told me how to get the potion shop.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CynMaster View Post
    Hi - I also use an iPad, I think I'm missing something or I am just having a duh attack. I have tried and tried and I can not seem to clear the sparkles on my buildings. I've tapped and tapped, held down and waited and nothing happens. With the other games I would tap and it would collect the gift. So, please HELP... how do you do it?? Thanks for the guide too - it is awesome and told me how to get the potion shop.
    I wondered about this a well and just read today that you can't collect until you collect on that building when it's ready (it adds 20% more to your normal collection, is what I read)..hth