Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

I'm at level 24 and have done the Dark Caves quest close to 10 times. I'm getting frustrated because I don't get worthwhile items- no Apple tree to complete 1 out of 2 goals �� I think items given should not be left to chance/luck. Why aren't items given controlled? ie- first time you collect you get x item, second time y item... Sorry. I'm just venting ��

Nightclub Owner
    Just a heads up, it's going to take me a little while to update my guide (combination of waiting for energy and having to use an ipad). I'll get it up as quickly as I can.

Also anyone one who has info to add (especially from new gem animals and plants) please let me know.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-07-13 at 02:19 AM.

What you need to build the cathedral just changed on me, I had most of the parts needed to build and now it has changed to architect paste instead of the glue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    What you need to build the cathedral just changed on me, I had most of the parts needed to build and now it has changed to architect paste instead of the glue.
    Really ??? 5 architect pastes ? R u sure ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I upgraded my cathedral earlier (was about 10 hours ago now) to level 1 and had to use architects paste, I remember thinking that it was good that I had made some when I had run out of goals and was filling in time.

Executive Chef
    And it is 2 architects paste, my iphone cathedral is yet to be upgraded

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Just a heads up, it's going to take me a little while to update my guide (combination of waiting for energy and having to use an ipad). I'll get it up as quickly as I can.

Also anyone one who has info to add (especially from new gem animals and plants) please let me know.
    I bought Kissing Willow(10x to clear) , Lovepuff(8x) , Heart Bloom (6x) . You can get the Love wood and kissing dust from the tree. Also the new pink skunk will appear when chopping these new trees. It drops rat tails and pink fur.
    Fluttermush Ring ( pink mushroom ring) drops kissing dust (1,2 or 3) , mushroom and glimmer dust( not all at once) .You can collect every 10 min.
    Flowering Bush drops white petal, red petal , kissing dust , Entwined seedling. Collection time is also 10 min.
    That what i got so far . Hope it helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I upgraded my cathedral earlier (was about 10 hours ago now) to level 1 and had to use architects paste, I remember thinking that it was good that I had made some when I had run out of goals and was filling in time.
    She said about building the new cathedral not upgrading it. It needed 5 simple glue but it might have changed into architect paste as she mentioned.

Executive Chef
    Maguar, kissing willow gave me 2 love wood per hit. The lovepuff and heartbloom each gave me 1 love wood per hit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    She said about building the new cathedral not upgrading it. It needed 5 simple glue but it might have changed into architect paste as she mentioned.
    Oh. Ok....sorry!