Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'd have to do the calculations (little to tired to do it now).

Basically it will be (max royal buildings for the level x highest royal points from a building available at that level) + (3 x the number of walls at that level) + (highest royal point for royal statue available at that level x any max on statues at that level) + 290 if you've unlocked the tablet.

For a lot of levels I don't know the max royal buildings or walls. I don't even know if there's a max on royal statues. Can't remember if any of the other goal buildings give extra points.
    Turns out there's also a limit on statutes. I'm missing too much info to do the calcs. At level 17 I'm thinking you'll have a max of about 10 or so royal buildings. If you replace your towers with observatories (150 RP) and have the 3 RP walls you should be able to do it easily.

Nightclub Owner
    Turns out there's also a limit on statutes. I'm missing too much info to do the calcs. At level 17 I'm thinking you'll have a max of about 10 or so royal buildings. If you replace your towers with observatories (150 RP) and have the 3 RP walls you should be able to do it easily.
    Thanks maguar, you're the best!

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know if the Conservatory still requires the following parts?

6 Fancy Beam
    6 Fancy Block
    4 Super Glue
    15 Red Petals.

The guide no longer lists parts for this Building so I had to look at the reference thread to see what was needed and I'm not sure if that is up-to-date information or not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Conservatory still requires the following parts?

6 Fancy Beam
    6 Fancy Block
    4 Super Glue
    15 Red Petals.

The guide no longer lists parts for this Building so I had to look at the reference thread to see what was needed and I'm not sure if that is up-to-date information or not.
    Looks like someone (not me) deleted it. I haven't heard of any changes so I'd say it's the same.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks maguar.

My Stable shows:

4 Fancy Beam
    4 Fancy Block
    3 Super Glue

The spreadsheet only shows 3 Fancy Beam/3 Fancy Block. FYI.

Nightclub Owner
    Holding off on doing the spreadsheet until the update is out. Likely a lot of things will change making it a large job. When you get the update feel free to post any changes you notice so they can be incorporated.

Nightclub Owner
    Updated the guide as best I can but I'm late for work. If I've missed anything or got it wrong please let me know/

Executive Chef
    How do we active the hot sauce goal? I have 99 Hot Peppers so I can't do anything there.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    How do we active the hot sauce goal? I have 99 Hot Peppers so I can't do anything there.
    The goal should still trigger when you harvest a pepper even when you're maxed. It might take a couple though.

Executive Chef
    The goal should still trigger when you harvest a pepper even when you're maxed. It might take a couple though.
    I had my whole field filled with Peppers and nothing is happening. Whatever.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast