Thread: Pink skunkupine

New Resident

Pink skunkupine

Does anyone know if there is a ***** or trick to making the pink skunkupine appear? I've had one weeks ago and that's it.

Please help if you know anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belezaf View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a ***** or trick to making the pink skunkupine appear? I've had one weeks ago and that's it.

Please help if you know anything.
    For me (post Love Shack) the pink chickens (you were able to buy them during the Valentine's event this year) and pink alicorn worked. It is a fairly rare event. If you are on the 'spawn 3 lovecupines' goal then don't worry. You hardly get anything for completing the goal and there isn't a subsequent goal. Just wait it out as eventually you will get all three.

Nightclub Owner
    I get them very often with any VE items. As I harvest often from Fluttermush Ring, so every 10 collection or so, I have one bugger.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    For me (post Love Shack) the pink chickens (you were able to buy them during the Valentine's event this year) and pink alicorn worked. It is a fairly rare event. If you are on the 'spawn 3 lovecupines' goal then don't worry. You hardly get anything for completing the goal and there isn't a subsequent goal. Just wait it out as eventually you will get all three.
    I don't have anything from Valentine's event. Must have missed them lol. This is the "beat the ... Lovecupine?" I have to "beat up 5 pink skunkupines." Ok well I'll just work on the other challenges and not worry about it.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-04-14 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Replaced starred word

Executive Chef
    I don't have anything from Valentine's event. Must have missed them lol. This is the "beat the ... Lovecupine?" I have to "beat up 5 pink skunkupines." Ok well I'll just work on the other challenges and not worry about it.
    i think you must have something to trigger the goal. What made it spawn in the first place? Is it your pink alicorn?
    Last edited by maguar; 07-04-14 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Fashion Designer
    She will come if you water your valentine flowers.

Executive Chef
    The pink spire that was available this year also triggers them

Fashion Designer
    You have Pink alicorn and Heartbloom tree. It's not worth to chop the tree I believe, but pink alicorn should do the job.

New Resident
    Thanks everybody. It was the pink Alicorn and I got another one. Only 3more to beat