Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Reference Guide SUPERSEDED ^ DO NOT USE

Host(ess)
    I am at level 22 and the game won't let me build any more resource buildings, I have 5 at the moment- 2 mine, 1 sawmill, 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
    Reading the spread sheet it looks like I should be allowed a total of 8.
    Does anybody know what I can do so that I can get more?

Nightclub Owner
    All due care is taken with the info in the spreadsheet. Having said that there's always a chance I got it wrong or the info changed with one of the updates. If there are any other level 22's out there please let us know how many resource buildings you have

Host(ess)
    We have another game if castle story on another device that is only level 19. For several levels now that game has had 6 resource buildings 2 mine, 2 sawmill & 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
    That's is what makes me think something is wrong.
    Earlier in the week I emailed team lava with all the details but their reply was just to go to the forum.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by tarragon57 View Post
    We have another game if castle story on another device that is only level 19. For several levels now that game has had 6 resource buildings 2 mine, 2 sawmill & 1 hatchery & 1 stable.
    That's is what makes me think something is wrong.
    Earlier in the week I emailed team lava with all the details but their reply was just to go to the forum.
    Crafting and resource buildings are capped to allow 2 of each. Other categories (town, royal, etc..) are just capped on the total number for the entire category.
    Last edited by MHz_; 10-21-12 at 03:02 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Resource buildings are capped to allow 2 of each. Other categories (town, royal etc..) are just capped on the total number for the entire category.
    If that is the case in my level 22 game I should be able to get the second sawmill that I so need! But the game won't let me do that so what do I need to do?7

Host(ess)
    For my level 22 game to be able to get another sawmill (which would give it the same number of resource buildings as my level 19 game) would I have to anything like deleting & reinstalling the app or do you have any other suggestions?

Designer of Worlds
    that sounds like a weird bug. Can you list the storm8 ID for the game that isnt working correctly, and I'll try to get someone to look into it.

Host(ess)
    The storm ID is tarragon57, the kingdom is Birchwood.
    Your help would be appreciated ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    that sounds like a weird bug. Can you list the storm8 ID for the game that isnt working correctly, and I'll try to get someone to look into it.
    Did you manage to ask someone about this problem. I still can't buy the second sawmill. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I have a question- why are there different requirements for each expansion? One direction needs way less "royal points" than another and I just find it odd...no other game that I've played has been quite as complex (at least not in the beginning) when it comes to expanding...

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast