Thread: Slow moving issues

Fashion Designer

Question Slow moving issues

Hi there,
    I am having issues with the game, and it has actually started quite a few weeks ago.
    The larger the lands are, the slower the game gets: it takes ages to charge a neighbor's land, ages to move around the land to find the tap to play marks, ages to go back to my land, to move on my land.
    Do other people have the same issue?
    It's becoming such a pain to visit neighbors and even play the game in itself!

Thanks

(Lvl 36, On Iphone 4)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Hi there,
    I am having issues with the game, and it has actually started quite a few weeks ago.
    The larger the lands are, the slower the game gets: it takes ages to charge a neighbor's land, ages to move around the land to find the tap to play marks, ages to go back to my land, to move on my land.
    Do other people have the same issue?
    It's becoming such a pain to visit neighbors and even play the game in itself!

Thanks

(Lvl 36, On Iphone 4)
    I notice when I have tons of dragons and big lands it does move slower

Executive Chef
    I am level 45 and it takes a good few minutes for this game to work smoothly when first opening it. I currently load, collect from a few dragons then wait for a "coin shower" before proceeding further. I don't have this problem on any of my other story games and wonder why this one is so different?

If it is because there are so many moving graphics, am I likely to start suffering the same slowness as I progress further with monster story (which is currently running perfectly)?

The Honorable Panda
    I am on iphone 4 and there are times the games does run slower. I usually close out all my other games(or restart my device) when I see this happening.
    This game does seem to take more memory when playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I am on ipod 4 (latest updates of everything) and it doesnt matter whether I have other apps running in the background or not, it always takes a few minutes to get up to speed. I always shut down my ipod at night so that doesn't make a difference either as DS still runs slowly in the morning.