Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red coats, red and white handbags

Farm Supplier

Question Red coats, red and white handbags

Hi! I was visiting a neighbor that is on level 22 and she had these clothes displayed:

Red Coats
    Red White handbags
    Gold Sparkler dress

I can't find those items in my catalogue. I'm at level 58 in IPad. Anybody knows how to find those items? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Those items were from Christmas last year and two years ago.

Executive Chef
    it's all last year. lady in red and gold sparkle. now available for android only.
    2years old clothes probably can only be seen locked, not on sale..

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the information. Maybe this person downloaded the app and recently began playing again. It's curious that she had those items for sale 'cause I was actually able to like all of them.

Grand Emperor
    The person may also have blocked those counters from customers so that they cannot be bought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The person may also have blocked those counters from customers so that they cannot be bought.
    I do that too, I collect all my favorite items and block them off so customers can't buy them, so I can still look at them even if/after they get removed and appreciate all the amazing designs I like so much in fashion story. Some items are just too cute to die off with a version update. I was devastated when they did that a couple of years ago, I didn't know about items disappearing nor knew anything about the forums and all of the sudden half my shop was gone. I think this is a good way to preserve holiday/special even items that you adore too much to let go off. And btw, I just added a new item to my "Save forever" collection: the flower skirt from summer sweetheart catalogue, it looks so cute on the racks, if the hemline was longer I would buy it for my avatar in a heartbeat.

Executive Chef
    I've lost them after i had expanded .. the area became open, i didn't notice it and they were gone...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    I've lost them after i had expanded .. the area became open, i didn't notice it and they were gone...
    Right, and every time you expand, you need to immediately go into Design mode, which prevents customers from coming in, and re-block off all those sections where you don't want customers to shop.

Farm Supplier
    You can stil buy those items and sell them, you can even earn gems on them, there wee removed but if your android, and you downloaded the Christmas version, you can reinstall it and play the game, I have andriod and Ipad, and have got a Christmas section of clothes that I sell, check it out at pea92

Rhino Keeper
    But isnt it true that if u master a catalogue u always have access to order from it???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast