Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 hour dream bird breed time!!!!

New Resident

18 hour dream bird breed time!!!!

My monster took 18 hours to breed and in the nest it is 18 hours to hatch but egg shows colours of dream bird. Is this a glitch?

Farm Supplier
    I have one in the nest as well...>lame lol. well, they seem to have better $$ earnings, so whatever. Anyone know the Dream Bird HB $$ amount?

Host(ess)
    The 18h dreambird is a glitch it really is a griffin(fire & air) that will be dressed in dreambirds clothing.
    It will payout the same as a griffin too.

Teamlava have fixed the issue and now they are coming out correctly so far.

New Resident
    Yay!!!!!! Thank you for letting me know

There are a number of monsters that have the same look as its counterpart. They have different names and a higher coin payout which is why the timer is longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    There are a number of monsters that have the same look as its counterpart. They have different names and a higher coin payout which is why the timer is longer.
    But I think I'm supposed to get a better monster and I end up with a lousy common one.
    I don't like the new breeding techniques. So, you can pass this along to the Devs because no one really likes the new breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by bibiooo View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    But I think I'm supposed to get a better monster and I end up with a lousy common one.
    I don't like the new breeding techniques. So, you can pass this along to the Devs because no one really likes the new breeding.
    I agree..I do not like the new breeding it takes too long to breed a common looking monster

Quote Originally Posted by 420diva View Post
    I agree..I do not like the new breeding it takes too long to breed a common looking monster
    I just bred a Tree Rex and Sky Turtle and got a 2 day breeding time. What if it turns out to be a common or rare monster when it SHOULD be a Pegasus?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast