Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I tried last night to expand to the temple like object in the game, and I expanded on one side of it, and it wouldn't let me expand into that square, so I expanded on the other side of it and I still can't expand there. If I click on the temple, it says "Expand here to claim your reward." Is this locked until later? I've completed all the goals except "Beastly Defense". I have only completed the "Search the Ancient Vault" Adventure.

Oh, and I'm on level 13.

I'm the same way, I can't expand there either. I was also wondering why, do you have to be a certain level?

Executive Chef
    I think those sections will be part of some goals or TL design the land but still haven't coded the goals yet. We just have to wait.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Sucks that I spent all those coins now then Oh well!

Executive Chef
    I can't wait to level up a bit more and start the quests!! I used to play dungeons and dragons when I was younger and this game really appeals to the inner adventurer in me!!! Very glad I got a goal on another game to download it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    October 4,2012 4:37pm MST Level 11; Energy 35; RP 339; NBRS 2
    I'm level 17 with 30 energy. They better fix this, I was wondering how all these new players are easily advancing. I started this game well before there was a forum discussion and now I'm so behind because I'm stuck on 30 energy.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-05-12 at 11:09 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:29 AM.

Designer of Worlds
    It's not a bug. I've replied in a couple threads that we're testing a different energy cap amount for some users. Once we conclude the test, it will either be rolled out to everyone, or removed from those that have it. I'll let you guys know when we have a final decision.

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:29 AM.

Hi,
    I'm on level 19 and so far didn't get not even one Lost Pages yet... Need help

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by IPCastle View Post
    Hi,
    I'm on level 19 and so far didn't get not even one Lost Pages yet... Need help
    Sounds like a possible bug. PM me your storm8 id and I'll make sure you have them if you got past the quest without getting what you needed.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast