Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

What do I have to do for trials and tribute?? There are so many and I don't know what to do!

Nightclub Owner
    See this thread for lots of info and discussion on the trials
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    To cut down on the number of stickies a game guide has been created with a link to this (and other threads).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Can anyone give me a break down of what the ponds drop? I know the fish , water, scales and coins but earlier tonight something came out I had never seen before. Best way to discernible it is super pointy silver ore?! Of course it popped out and while I'm about to collect it and see what it is my server gets dropped and it's gone when I got back in.

Does anyone know what I almost had

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniie1981 View Post
    Can anyone give me a break down of what the ponds drop? I know the fish , water, scales and coins but earlier tonight something came out I had never seen before. Best way to discernible it is super pointy silver ore?! Of course it popped out and while I'm about to collect it and see what it is my server gets dropped and it's gone when I got back in.

Guess that was a fey crystal? Don't think it has any use yet. They can also come from other places, like harvesting when you have the right shard (not sure which) and think I've seen it from the faerie respite too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Guess that was a fey crystal? Don't think it has any use yet. They can also come from other places, like harvesting when you have the right shard (not sure which) and think I've seen it from the faerie respite too.
    It is blue, and there was a hint that we're getting something else blue soon! I have noticed a few more fey crystals recently.

I got another one today from a pond and yes it was a fey crystal! I actually got to keep this one. Can't wait to see what we use it for !

Executive Chef

If you tap Market, then My Inventory it will show you items you have last collected in order.

Fashion Designer
    I got another one today from a pond and yes it was a fey crystal! I actually got to keep this one. Can't wait to see what we use it for !
    Blythewood part 2 takes 5 to make a moonstone towards the end.

I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to because I don't know how to describe the thing. There is a sparkling thing on the bottom right of castle story that when you click on it says expand here to claim your reward. I've gone through my neighbors to see if anyone has it already and didn't find anyone that had expanded that far. I don't see a way to expand to it either. Anyone know what it is and how to get there? Thanks in advance.