Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

Dabag, I have a question. What is social rating used for, apart from making you more likely to appear at the top of the Community page? Because otherwise you're just aimlessly collecting hearts without having much use for them.

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    hi Oliver118

sorry, for delay

I honestly do not know anymore what the purpose of the heart meter is.

at one time it was an indicator showing that the person was an active player and you could count on them to accept request.
    now we know better.

I am sure one of the moderators or a staff member can offer a better answer.
    You know, this reference thread is really good and its probably taken a lot of hard work, and I'm proud of you, Dabag!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Dabag, I have a question. What is social rating used for, apart from making you more likely to appear at the top of the Community page? Because otherwise you're just aimlessly collecting hearts without having much use for them.
    The purpose of filling the heart meter is so that you will be seen more frequently at the top of the community lists. If your heart meter is empty, then you won't get as many visitors because no one will be able to find you except your neighbors.

It is also for other players to see the likelihood of getting a visit returned to them or not.

I know I'm not Dabag, but I hope this helps!

I know that, but I was just asking if there were any other uses, like special uses for crafting, goals or something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    The purpose of filling the heart meter is so that you will be seen more frequently at the top of the community lists. If your heart meter is empty, then you won't get as many visitors because no one will be able to find you except your neighbors.

It is also for other players to see the likelihood of getting a visit returned to them or not.

I know I'm not Dabag, but I hope this helps!
    I find been active in forum is a much better way of getting neighbors. It is definitely more interesting than mindless popping hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    I find been active in forum is a much better way of getting neighbors. It is definitely more interesting than mindless popping hearts.
    I agree with you, recently I was promoted-from Rhino Keeper to Fashion Designer! After that is it straight onto Executive Chef?

New Resident
    I have all the materials needed to upgrade my watchtower yet it still won't let me upgrade. Any reason for this??

New Resident
    I mean my library not my watchtower

Executive Chef
    Hi rmdrooti!

I am guessing one of the required materials you are seeing for your upgrade is a small amount of coins, am I right? This is a known bug.

Anytime one of your buildings shows a small amount of coins to build/upgrade, you should force close your game to see the al amount, because that means for sure that what you are seeing is a display bug.
    If you don't want to force close the game and want to see the requirements now, use maguar's guide.