Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I got mine from the Magic Garden
    I get mine from the troll and the Magic Garden.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjolin View Post
    What is the max energy for level 15? I had neighbors who level higher already increase energy but mine still stuck on max energy 30.. Any 1 have the level cap of energy max for level 15-20?
    I'm wondering that as well. It's been mentioned a few times that an energy cap is being tested but I'm wondering when that's going I be done? I'm on level 18 and i'm starting to have a hard time with running out of energy since I'm also stuck at 30. Can a staff member tell us when that will be fixed?

I was wondering about the energy cap too. 30 is not enough for me. Please raise the cap higher to 40. The extra 10 energy would really help, and i'm sure others would agree. PLEASE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please put all the things (including updates nov 20) together at the beginning of this thread?
    it's getting hard to find the infos.. I want to know what I'm missing

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I just found out there's 'Castle story: goals' post.
    Sorry guys
    guess we really need edit/delete option lol

Rhino Keeper
    Is there an official quest in the left hand book icon to go on the dark cave adventure to get a cave formation?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Is there an official quest in the left hand book icon to go on the dark cave adventure to get a cave formation?
    Not to get the formation. That's just a bonus item. There is the quest to do that adventure to get Mithril though.

Is there any way to undo a purchase that used gems? I accidentally hit one of the buttons that says "skip using # gems" which used more than half the gems I collected...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beaniedee6 View Post
    Is there any way to undo a purchase that used gems? I accidentally hit one of the buttons that says "skip using # gems" which used more than half the gems I collected...
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com about this.

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:46 AM.