Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Reference Thread

Hi kooky panda do you know how much coins does the pig give after it grows into adult? i purchased one for 20gems and have been feeding it for ages... it still just eat my food and doesn't give me anything in return :O

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchips View Post
    Hi kooky panda do you know how much coins does the pig give after it grows into adult? i purchased one for 20gems and have been feeding it for ages... it still just eat my food and doesn't give me anything in return :O
    I have a pig and just collected 45 coins, it may vary because yesterday I think I only collected 30 coins. You can collect every hour but I haven't been because of limited energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have a pig and just collected 45 coins, it may vary because yesterday I think I only collected 30 coins. You can collect every hour but I haven't been because of limited energy.
    I've heard they can drop mushrooms. If that's the case the extra $15 could be because it would of dropped one but you were maxed.

Nightclub Owner
    Changes to the Rich Wind Bag Caravan:

Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    It now takes 40,000 coins, 50 bones, 60 jewels (the hard bit!), 75 silver & 150 carrots. The reward is 20 gems & 75 exp.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've heard they can drop mushrooms. If that's the case the extra $15 could be because it would of dropped one but you were maxed.
    Yes, that's it..... I am maxed on mushrooms

yes after my pig eventually grew up i realised it drops mushrooms.... it's now lying in my inventory because i have no energy for it and no room for mushroom either. thanks for the reply !!
    but frankly im quite disappointed that a pig which costs 20gems is only doing so much... even a chicken can do better!

Nightclub Owner
    yes after my pig eventually grew up i realised it drops mushrooms.... it's now lying in my inventory because i have no energy for it and no room for mushroom either. thanks for the reply !!
    but frankly im quite disappointed that a pig which costs 20gems is only doing so much... even a chicken can do better!
    TL have indicated that it will drop something different in the future.

Wouldn't it be great if pigs found truffles you could sell for $$$?

Executive Chef
    Yes, I very rarely collect from my pig as I get loads of mushrooms from harvesting my mushroom circles looking for glimmer dust, the pig is almost redundant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    TL have indicated that it will drop something different in the future.

Wouldn't it be great if pigs found truffles you could sell for $$$?
    That would be great!!

Executive Chef
    Post may be DELETED
    Information out dated or no longer required
    Last edited by Dabag; 09-13-14 at 11:35 AM.