Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The lip puckering fortune

The lip puckering fortune

Hi I've had this fortune for a couple of weeks now and it's asks that you cut down trees. I've cut down all the trees that I have and all for nothing.
    Does anyone else have this fortune? I can't see it on any of the fortune teller updates. What is this for??
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Dead trees... Cut down 3.. Gives u fruit

Sorry what do you mean? Where do I find dead trees? D I have to buy them?

Ah ha, found dead trees in the menu bought 3 then cut them down. Completed the fortune but didn't get anything for it unfortunately. Oh well not to worry. Thanks for your help.

Executive Chef
    Huh? ...u didn't get any fruit?? That's weird, cuz another nbor I helped today, who had booby trap fortune...directed her to cottage and she didn't get her enchanted block either.

Is this a bug, mods??
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-18-14 at 10:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Huh? ...u didn't get any fruit?? That's weird, cuz another nbor I helped today, who had booby trap fortune...directed her to cottage and she didn't get her enchanted beam either.

Is this a bug, mods??
    If you're maxed out on whatever, you don't get the whatever. (So if the OP was maxed on fruit, he/she won't get fruit, but will complete the fortune.)

But if these people are NOT maxed out and still didn't get the object promised, then it could be a bug, and we need to gather data for TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    If you're maxed out on whatever, you don't get the whatever. (So if the OP was maxed on fruit, he/she won't get fruit, but will complete the fortune.)

But if these people are NOT maxed out and still didn't get the object promised, then it could be a bug, and we need to gather data for TL.
    That's the Q I posed to my nbor ...she only had 3 enchanted blocks so no, she wasn't maxed...may be worth reporting

Hi when I cut down the dead trees I got the fruit, I just thought that when you completed the fortune you where given a little prize. Maybe I was wrong? Just waiting for my fortune tellers tent to be ready to collect from again, so I can start the next round of fortunes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudabubble View Post
    Hi when I cut down the dead trees I got the fruit, I just thought that when you completed the fortune you where given a little prize. Maybe I was wrong? Just waiting for my fortune tellers tent to be ready to collect from again, so I can start the next round of fortunes.
    Lol, a diff piece of fruit with ea chop IS the prize for that fortune lol...dead trees don't normally give fruit, just wood & sometimes mushrooms or glimmer dust.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, a diff piece of fruit with ea chop IS the prize for that fortune lol...dead trees don't normally give fruit, just wood & sometimes mushrooms or glimmer dust.
    Oh I see, that's pretty cool. Thanks for all your help. Happy Easter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast