Thread: Pop Bonus capped at 1400?

Host(ess)

Pop Bonus capped at 1400?

For the last few days I've been unable to get 3 stars on any level I play, I struggled to even get to 2 stars on the harder levels. I was wondering why I had suddenly become so bad at this game and I just realized why: the pop bonus is now considerably lower and capped at 1400.

Is this a bug or was this introduced with the latest update? Because it makes 3-starring most levels absolutely impossible. If the pop bonus going to stay this way, at least readjust the scores necessary to get 3 stars.

Hi fozea2,

The pop bonus did get lower in the latest version, 1.3.2, but the score requirements for the Stars were also lowered as well.

If you share which levels you're having difficulty with, the community can definitely help you out by providing tips and strategies that will help you beat those levels.

Host(ess)
    I don't have any problems beating the levels, I've beaten all of them. I've just been going back and trying to get 3 stars on all of them, and haven't been able to get 3 stars on any level since the update. I even went back and replayed levels 1-10 and couldn't even 3-star those, so, yeah... I guess I got as far as I'm ever gonna get in this game.

New Resident
    I've actually been having the exact same problem the last few days too. I've beaten the first island with 3 stars previously but now if I go back and try I can only get two. And I finish the level with the least amount of bubbles possible and my final score is nowhere near what it says my high score was before. Something has to be wrong because I can't get 3 stars on ANY level now not even the first ones, please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Goals like "play 93 and get 400k points with 1 throw" will become impossible now.