Thread: Unused materials

Unused materials

Will i get to use things like the basilisk fangs or the malachite chunks that were taken out of the game. Or is there a way to sell them for coins or gold.

Executive Chef
    No use and you cannot sell or otherwise delete them. I recall one time when there was a limited time opportunity to ask neighbors for parts to craft the Venetian dragon. Those that already had parts had an advantage on everyone else. Otherwise the spare parts just sit there getting in the way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blondishin93 View Post
    Will i get to use things like the basilisk fangs or the malachite chunks that were taken out of the game. Or is there a way to sell them for coins or gold.
    No there isn't any way to get rid of them, at least not until TL decides to do something about all the cluttering in our storage
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    A question I ask myself very often...

I wish we could gift these items if people ask for them. For example, I only really use the battle arena when there is a tournament, so I never earn enough material to craft one of these dragons. I'd happily share with my neighbours if they wanted to craft their own.

Nightclub Owner
    I would prefer a delete button or something, the storage is more or less a garbage bin, full of useless things that the game no longer uses.

The only thing the storage is good for is storing dragons, nothing else really.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)