Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Inventory & Chart

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiaz View Post
    Blu bob is not 30 sec but 10
    Oh is it? will fix when I can
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Oh is it? will fix when I can
    Yes,I don't know why people keep saying its 30 secs

Executive Chef
    Breed Combo Tracker updated with new tabs and views
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Fashion Designer
    Do you still need any Ruby Manticore pics? My brother will have a Ruby Manticore egg soon.

Executive Chef
    Your so wonderful, I have finally gotten around to editing more pics for the MS wiki and taking screenshots of monsters I was like ok.... what lvl is this. I hated the idea of asking random "people what lvl is that monster" then I remembered this. So now when I edit a photo I can just look at your chart if I'm not sure of the lvl. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    Do you still need any Ruby Manticore pics? My brother will have a Ruby Manticore egg soon.
    I think I'm good now with Ruby Manticore, I thank you for your notice though

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Your so wonderful, I have finally gotten around to editing more pics for the MS wiki and taking screenshots of monsters I was like ok.... what lvl is this. I hated the idea of asking random "people what lvl is that monster" then I remembered this. So now when I edit a photo I can just look at your chart if I'm not sure of the lvl. Thanks
    Glad you found it useful and it has helped you out on the MS wiki

Executive Chef
    New Search types
    - Breed Combo Tracker Search
    - Elemental Search - Search Lists by Element/Color combo
    - Monster Combo Search - Search Lists by Monster and get possible monsters to breed

Executive Chef
    I'm so frustrated I just keep getting the same thing over and over and I'm aiming for shell lizard but I would take anything new at this point. So it's completely random what you end up getting is my understanding so far?

Rhino Keeper
    Sehana, you're the best!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm so frustrated I just keep getting the same thing over and over and I'm aiming for shell lizard but I would take anything new at this point. So it's completely random what you end up getting is my understanding so far?
    I'd give you one or two of my shells if I could, it seems to be all I'm getting now. It's like a pattern of palmwing, wavewing and shell for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jhhgbdj View Post
    Sehana, you're the best!
    LOL Thank you and so are you and everyone

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast