Executive Chef

Monster Story Inventory & Chart

Monster Inventory, Chart, Spreadsheet, Checklist, Egg Type

SD Tools & Reference
    - Visual Inventory of Monsters
    - Monster Chart
    - Monster Times Chart
    - Check out your egg type!!
    - Monster Forms/Stages/Cycles!! (Thread) - Website will be more updated than the thread as new screenshots will have to be taken for the thread.
    - Monster Checklist - Check off what monsters you have.
    --- (will need an account w/Springpad. Available on iOS, Android & K.Fire)
    - Monster Story Breed Combo Tracker
    New Search types
    - Breed Combo Tracker Search - search the outcomes of people's breed combos.
    - Elemental Search - Search Lists by Element/Color combo
    - Monster Combo Search - Search Lists by Monster and get possible monsters to breed
    - Replacing Monsters - Decide which Monsters to trade if your habitats are full

Neighbor Finder: From | List

More References
    - Monster Story : Reference Thread
    - Breeding Advice
    - Great Breeding Chart!! with extra info

(Thread)

You can contact me here or here for Monsters that I don't have a image for yet. Or u can just take a screenshot (SS, ScrnShot) and post it here. It just needs to be a screenshot where you are all the way zoomed in, so the egg/Monsters turns out really clear and easier to transparentacize

(Times acquired from reference thread, link below)

** Eggs mostly by players, thank you **

The first egg chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monster Story Neighbor Finder

Last edited by sehana; 01-20-13 at 06:30 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for making this for MS.
    Will be very useful.

Executive Chef
    There's a good reference thread already and I'm trying to catch up
    But thought I should go ahead and do the inventory while there are only a little bit of monsters.
    Your welcome
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Anyone willing to help out?

I need hi-res (high resolution) photos of the eggs for the monsters. If you have an uncommon breed in your nest, would u mind letting me know so I can get a screenshot.
    I know of the eggs from the reference thread, but some of the images are a little bit too small and get blurry when the image of the egg is enlarged.

I want to do this for monster inventory. Where the egg is on the bottom right.

Thank you in advanced
    Last edited by sehana; 09-06-12 at 08:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Anyone willing to help out?

I need hi-res (high resolution) photos of the eggs for the monsters. If you have an uncommon breed in your nest, would u mind letting me know so I can get a screenshot.
    I know of the eggs from the reference thread, but some of the images are a little bit too small and get blurry when the image of the egg is enlarged.

I want to do this for monster inventory. Where the egg is on the bottom right.

Thank you in advanced
    Great idea! You should also try to put a number somewhere on the card to represent the breed time. Just a thought.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, hmm i'll try to fit that in there sometime.

Remaining eggs needed are:

• King Clam
    Last edited by sehana; 09-08-12 at 05:40 PM.

New Resident
    I have a shell lizard in my nest sunshinedragon

Executive Chef
    Oh cool, visiting now! Thank you!
    I have to invite you though if ur cool with that. U can accept or decline if u wish

[QUOTE=sehana;393077]Anyone willing to help out?

I don't know if this is what your wanting but I've got a hermit cat egg on my nest right now which is a 36 hour breed and hatch time. I've still got 14 hours left on the nest till hatched if that's a picture you are looking for? My id is rainsbakery1202.

:-)

wow I messed this whole post up. I definitely don't have alot of forum post time logged as u can tell. Lol I see your message above says u only need king clam. I'm sure I won't get one before someone else. But if i do, I'll let ya know. :-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast