Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 83

Farm Supplier
    Bless You! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

New Resident
    i have a weird problem. my level 83 looks different (see screenshot; at the top are babies at both sides above the ice-bubbles) and i simply can't beat it. never enough bubbles to even reach the blizzard-bubbles. any ideas (why my lvl83 is different and how to beat it) here?

New Resident
    note: there are icy-bubbles at both sides (on the right one cannot see it because they are still covered from this "curtain")

Host(ess)
    I have this same screen for level 83 and its just impossible to get through! I can get to the icy bubbles but its usually my last 2 or 3 bubbles, not nearly enough even break them to get to the babaies!

New Resident

level 83

Quote Originally Posted by MEatLarge View Post
    I have this same screen for level 83 and its just impossible to get through! I can get to the icy bubbles but its usually my last 2 or 3 bubbles, not nearly enough even break them to get to the babaies!
    mine looks the same....no extras available. Been trying for weeks but cannot get it completed get up to blue 'flash' bubbles but never enough to finish.......why are screens different?

This is not what I have for level 83.

I mean I don't have the one with the tutorial; I have the one manuli1 posted also. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    My tips:
    - You only need to get up through one side, so pick one and stick with it instead of splitting your efforts on both sides (which will only waste more bubbles).
    - Pop the colored bubbles that are holding up the steel bubbles, so that you can use one of the walls for bounce shots.

Kristen, that doesn't work. You have to clear both "iron curtains" for the screen to scroll down where you can see the top part. TL please help

Rhino Keeper
    Mmm, no, you only need to clear one side to get to the lightning bubbles. Once you hit a lightning bubble, it will clear everything below and then scroll up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast