Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shell Lizard... Anyone?

Shell Lizard... Anyone?

Can someone please list the possible breedings to get a Shell Lizard?! I've breeded over 30 times, maybe 40 to get a Shell Lizard and I haven't gotten anything yet! I'm so tired of getting monsters that I already have, and I'm tired of waiting 4-18 hours to get rid of a monster I already have! I need a list that actually works and one that I will only have to breed 1 or 2 times to get a Shell Lizard. I'm tired of the failing. I built the habitat weeks ago! I'm on level 18 and still no Lizard. I only have one goal left to move onto the next goal, and the goal is to breed a Shell Lizard. I was advised that it needs all 4 elements, or at least 4 elements... nothing yet.
    Can someone help me?

I breed an Inferno and Wave Wing and got a shell lizard. Both were Maxed but I am not sure that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by yummydedumdum View Post
    I breed an Inferno and Wave Wing and got a shell lizard. Both were Maxed but I am not sure that matters.
    Level matters, same with order. Everything matters when breeding. So, you did 10 Infernoo and 10 Wavewing?

Fashion Designer
    The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by northsweets View Post
    The levels only matter to you. Its what levels works for you, the levels might be different for someone else. Everyone has to figure out what levels are best for themselves
    You're kidding, right?! I've been working with levels of all kinds and different combinations and no Lizard yet. This is very difficult. It's like a magic crate. You keep opening them, yet you stay in the 3rd and 4th catergories. You never go up into 2nd or 1st.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey bigbux, me too, I've stopped breeding because of the frustration of no shell Liz.

Fashion Designer
    It my working theory right now in the past people say they used this level or that and I try that 20 times and never get what I want but I level them up little by little and I get what I want and levels 8 and 7 works best for myself

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    You're kidding, right?! I've been working with levels of all kinds and different combinations and no Lizard yet. This is very difficult. It's like a magic crate. You keep opening them, yet you stay in the 3rd and 4th catergories. You never go up into 2nd or 1st.
    Keep the faith, hon. I've been trying for a shell since I started and out of frustration decided I was going to quit at some moment. A minute ago I decided I'd give it one more try with a level 8 buffalo anf level 7 wavewing and I got a 20 hr breeding time so it must be a shell. Yippie!! What makes it extra frustrating is that you need the shell to get so many other monsters. I hope it will happen to you soon.

Fashion Designer
    With my theory I have gotten every monster there is in the game so far. But I did try every combo there is to get the monsters and I only have 1 monster that is a level 10 right now

I think. I finally have a shell. 20 hour time Nd the egg has a shell on it. I was just paying about and picked 2 to try.

how do you get an inferno?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast