Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    palmwing. What is the point to know it?
    I don't want to end up not getting a Pegasus. That's what this thread is for.

Executive Chef
    Using no gold- I eventually got a Pegasus with the buffalo/palmwing combo,and to make my second,I used kraken/cuddlecrab

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Using no gold- I eventually got a Pegasus with the buffalo/palmwing combo,and to make my second,I used kraken/cuddlecrab
    I'm going to try this next. (Kraken/cuddlecrab). Hopefully, it works.

Farm Supplier
    I got mine by breeding level 7 wavewing and level 9 leaf lion I changed the name of my wavewing so I don't think names matter.

FINALLY after almost 2 months of trying to get a diamond Pegasus I just tried not even 5 minutes ago with a level 4 sea buffalo and a level 4 palmwing and got 44 hours!! For some reason I'm so excited haha. Would post a picture but it won't let me I guess it's really just pure luck because I just thought I'd get another ecogoo for the hundredth time lol.

Farm Supplier
    I only just bred a Pegasus using level 7 wavewing and level 9 leaf lion :-)

Fashion Designer
    I got mine first try from lv 7 leaf lion (Char) on the left and lv 9 wave wing (Windro) on the right.

Guys, I need another method. I keep failing. I just got 3 hours breeding time.

Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    Hm... but playing this game and dragon story in fact has to be very PATIENT. I tried at least 160 times just only for diamond in dragon (and another 340 tries for other dragons). In monster, I also tried 50 times just for diamond before I could get one (and I was already much appreciated for that number)...

I also believe the theory that chance is getting higher when you keep the same breeding combination but I could not follow it... When I get a rare one, I used it for breeding diamond. I at last got the bingo by Inferoo Artemis (9) + Wavewing Wetty (7).
    I tried this and now I'm getting a Shell Lizard. Now I have to wait 20 hours for a monster I don't want.

I got my Pegasus with a Lvl. 8 Palmwing and a Lvl. 10 Sea Buffalo. FIRST TRY

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast