Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Do you speed up the times or do you wait? My advice is keeping trying like I did.
    If it's down to 6-2 hours left, I speed the time up. I just got a 20 hour breeding time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got one this morning! I'm excited cause I'd pretty much decided luck was not on my side since I tried forever in dragon story too with nothing but 5 million island dragons to show for it.
    Anyhow, got it with Leaf lion lvl 10 Fauno on right and wavewing lvl 7(?) Wetworth on left.
    Sped it up with gold and put the two back in - have another 2 day breed time

Banned
    Wow you got lucky... I keep getting Burbank lizard with palm wing and seabuffalo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Wow you got lucky... I keep getting Burbank lizard with palm wing and seabuffalo
    I haven't even gotten a Burnbark Lizard.

I just tried Leaf Lion 10 (Fauno) and Wavewing 7 (Wetworth), and I got another Leaf Lion!

Why can't I get a Pegasus?! This game has nothing going for it anyway. There are no more goals and there wasn't even an update yesterday!

Rhino Keeper
    Hm... but playing this game and dragon story in fact has to be very PATIENT. I tried at least 160 times just only for diamond in dragon (and another 340 tries for other dragons). In monster, I also tried 50 times just for diamond before I could get one (and I was already much appreciated for that number)...

I also believe the theory that chance is getting higher when you keep the same breeding combination but I could not follow it... When I get a rare one, I used it for breeding diamond. I at last got the bingo by Inferoo Artemis (9) + Wavewing Wetty (7).

Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    Hm... but playing this game and dragon story in fact has to be very PATIENT. I tried at least 160 times just only for diamond in dragon (and another 340 tries for other dragons). In monster, I also tried 50 times just for diamond before I could get one (and I was already much appreciated for that number)...

I also believe the theory that chance is getting higher when you keep the same breeding combination but I could not follow it... When I get a rare one, I used it for breeding diamond. I at last got the bingo by Inferoo Artemis (9) + Wavewing Wetty (7).
    Did you breed these more than once before getting the Diamond, or did it give you Diamond the first time you bred them?

Rhino Keeper
    More than once. This combination worked in the 2nd trial.

Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    More than once. This combination worked in the 2nd trial.
    What did you get the first time?

Rhino Keeper
    palmwing. What is the point to know it?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast