Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Palmwing (8) and Sea Buffalo (10)

Farm Supplier
    i got it by breeding leaf lion and wavewing and medusasaur and griffin to get my diamond pegasus! add me KKeatzrockz

How to Breed a Diamond Pegasus?

I've been trying since the day the game was released. I feel like a failure. I'm tired of getting long breeding times of monsters I already have. It's very annoying. I've looked through all of the threads trying to figure it out. And my luck isn't so lucky. I'm getting nowhere. I've tried every suggestion and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?

I need:
    The type of monsters
    The name of monsters
    The level of monsters

Thanks guys. I hope I can get a Pegasus soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I've been trying since the day the game was released. I feel like a failure. I'm tired of getting long breeding times of monsters I already have. It's very annoying. I've looked through all of the threads trying to figure it out. And my luck isn't so lucky. I'm getting nowhere. I've tried every suggestion and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me?

I need:
    The type of monsters
    The name of monsters
    The level of monsters

Thanks guys. I hope I can get a Pegasus soon!
    1. Sea Buffalo level 8 with the name Char on the left and Palmwing level 7 with the name Tweetali on the right.
    2. You need to make about 20 or 30 tries without changing anything in this combination and without trying to breed other monsters (even if they are new).
    That's the way I got it quite a long time ago. The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargini View Post
    1. Sea Buffalo level 8 with the name Char on the left and Palmwing level 7 with the name Tweetali on the right.
    2. You need to make about 20 or 30 tries without changing anything in this combination and without trying to breed other monsters (even if they are new).
    That's the way I got it quite a long time ago. The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.
    So, do I rename my monsters? And I wont have the patience for 20-30 tries. I've done more than 30 tries already.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    So, do I rename my monsters? And I wont have the patience for 20-30 tries. I've done more than 30 tries already.
    Well, I do not think that names matter that much, but I get more luck with the name Char. It's up to you, I would not bother, just do not think about diamond too much and keep breeding a particular combination without changing anything and once you'll be surprised with a 2 days breeding time.

Well, I do not think that names matter that much, but I get more luck with the name Char. It's up to you, I would not bother, just do not think about diamond too much and keep breeding a particular combination without changing anything and once you'll be surprised with a 2 days breeding time.
    Luck isn't on my side. I get no surprises.

Executive Chef
    The longer you use the particular combination, the more chances you have.
    I believe this is true. Ever since I breed Palmwing and Sea Buffalo, those two monsters is all I used. Except for two monster. I was getting tired of not getting Diamond Pegasus then one day I got the time for 2 Days. I was surprised that I got it. It did take ages and I had collected monsters that I didn't even have. All worth it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I believe this is true. Ever since I breed Palmwing and Sea Buffalo, those two monsters is all I used. Except for two monster. I was getting tired of not getting Diamond Pegasus then one day I got the time for 2 Days. I was surprised that I got it. It did take ages and I had collected monsters that I didn't even have. All worth it.
    I cannot tell you how many times I've tried Palmwing and Sea Buffalo and Wavewing and Sea Buffalo and ended up with Sea Buffalo or Wavewing.

Executive Chef
    Do you speed up the times or do you wait? My advice is keeping trying like I did.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast