Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Ecogoo and griffin gave me my Pegasus. There are about five combinations reported to have given the Pegasus which I found while compiling breeding combos. I don't know about sea buffalo and wavewing but sea buffalo and palmwing has resulted in the Pegasus.

Fashion Designer
    I used leaf lion/ wave wing to get my Diamond. Haven't been able to breed another from the same pair so I'm trying different combinations now.

Got mine with a Furball and palmwing

Host(ess)
    griffin and ecogoo

Rhino Keeper
    It would be cool if you could also write the names of the mobs you were using. There are some theories that would help

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I just put on (for the first time) a level 4 wavewing (named Wobbly) and a level 6 leaflion (named Blaze) and my breeding time is 2 days! Is that a diamond maybe?

keep breeding palwings and sea bufffalo all different levels i got mine with both level 10 so i guess you just have to be persistence if u really want it breed this over n over till u get that pegasus thats what i did n now i have 1 pegasus and on my third kreken im trying for a second pegasus but keep getting kreken : either way kreken is fine with me

I just got mine using a Dream Bird (red and yellow one) Vesuvi, level 8 and ecogoo, Emerald level 5. I had just fed both of them too right before I bred them, that seems to be working well for getting rare breeds for me.

Dream bird (the odd red and yellow one) level 8 Vesuvi and Ecogoo level 5 Emerald.

Fashion Designer
    i just got the 2 days, 44 gold to speed up from a lv 7 leaf lion (char) and lv 9 wavewing (windro).

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast