Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Farm Supplier
    I just got diamond...used ecogoo & griffin...non-stop bedding of the two for 3 weeks!
    But there was really nothing else to do and I have been max level for what seems forever

Farm Supplier
    I believe its just a matter of extreme patience. I finally decided to exercise such, continued to throw the same 2 monsters in the breeder (ecogoo & griffin), and kept it up for three weeks til I finally got the diamond. I was prepared to do this for 6 months or more if need be and it felt like it took that long, but worth it in the long run.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    I believe its just a matter of extreme patience. I finally decided to exercise such, continued to throw the same 2 monsters in the breeder (ecogoo & griffin), and kept it up for three weeks til I finally got the diamond. I was prepared to do this for 6 months or more if need be and it felt like it took that long, but worth it in the long run.
    I am trying this now with Firestorm Bird and Sea Rex. I'm on my 14th attempt now.

Shell Lizard, Wavewing, Palmwing, Mosstrich, Leaf Lion, Gobbledeegoo, Griffin, Sea Buffalo, Leaf Lion, Griffin, Palmwing, Sea Buffalo, Griffin and now a Phoenix is in the nest.

The only non Diamond I still need is the Sea Slime, but I don't want to mess around with long Shell fails (Hermit Cat, Yulesky, King Clam) so I am going to stick this one out until I see a Diamond Pegasus.

Wish me luck!

It took 5 months of trying with every possible combination but I finally got it with level 10 Hermit Crab and level 10 Birdball.

Banned
    35 fails with Cuddle crab and Palmwing... but I keep on trying

Host(ess)
    I got my diamond with King Clam (10) & Burnbark Lizard (10). I now got all diamond hybrids. Keep on trying and stick with a pair!

Can't believe I have finally got a diamond... Medusasaur and Phoenix... First time I have used them together.

Just wish TL would give us an update with new goals, more habitats, increased levels, etc. because I am running out of things to achieve. Glad I can now focus on the diamond hybrids!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    I just got diamond...used ecogoo & griffin...non-stop bedding of the two for 3 weeks!
    But there was really nothing else to do and I have been max level for what seems forever
    Me too, 25 fails, about 3 weeks. But I am happy now

Fashion Designer
    Just got diamond with level 10 griffin and level 7 tonguetoad!! I'm so excited! I had been trying cuddlecrab/wavewing for weeks and switched it up, got it first try.

My brother used L10 Frankenogre & L10 Pheonix in less than 30 tries!
    His ID is asyran2012