Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Bargini View Post
    I am just trying to tell, that if you'll use same monsters, levels and names as I've used and also will make about 30 tries you will have a chance of getting a Pegasus, as I got it in exactly same situation.

But if you do not want to try you do not have to
    So you're saying, if I use, for example, Seabuff and Palmwing over and over and over again, I'll eventually get one? And I have to use the exact same monsters?

Rhino Keeper
    I am just trying to tell, that if you'll use same monsters, levels and names as I've used and also will make about 30 tries you will have a chance of getting a Pegasus, as I got it in exactly same situation.

You are making one critical assumption though... you are assuming that which monsters that are lucky is independent of the player. What if the lucky monsters is randomly determined for each player. So in my case my inferoo named Twig is rather lucky for me and has yielded a lot of rares. There is no guarantee that the same monster is going to be lucky for a different player. They might have a totally different monster combo that has been already randomly assigned to them that they have to discover for themselves.

If I was an evil software developer I would do something like that just to mess with people.

Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    You are making one critical assumption though... you are assuming that which monsters that are lucky is independent of the player. What if the lucky monsters is randomly determined for each player. So in my case my inferoo named Twig is rather lucky for me and has yielded a lot of rares. There is no guarantee that the same monster is going to be lucky for a different player. They might have a totally different monster combo that has been already randomly assigned to them that they have to discover for themselves.

If I was an evil software developer I would do something like that just to mess with people.
    Very true. I came up with the theory that the system determines the type of monster, the type of colors used, and the habitats the monsters are placed in.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post

I understand that, that's why I'm saying there's a chance of getting diamond (not rare monsters) in exactly same situation.

If someone will check this theory it will be easier for others I believe.

The developers might have thought about it, I mean what if players start to use exactly same situation for getting diamond (I do not say it is the easy way, but after trying a lot it might work)

Farm Supplier
    I only have one diamond ...I used a sky turtle and ecogoo...Ive been trying to breed another one for the last few months using different combinations to no avail.I wish my luck with diamond was as good as my luck with mosstrich I alway get excited when i see the 2 day breeding time until I look at the gold and then Im like aww not another mosstrich Ive sold the last 6.

Im going to try some of the strategies mentioned here...I do believe names are important tho at least from my experiences. So Im going to keep that in mind while breeding. I have 6 monsters that I only have 1 of so Im going to rotate breeding those. I will keep u guys posted.

Rhino Keeper

I would try but I don't have a palmwing or seabuffalo of those names and I do check the names of all the monsters I have before selling them (full habitats) and keep those with rare or uncommon names but until I get those named monsters I should just try with the ones I've got in hopes of getting a pegasus.

I got my pegasus on the first try of Spark, cuddlecrab, level 4 and Fanta, palmwing, level 4. I am only on level 28. I hope it help.

Quote Originally Posted by boboseng View Post
    Wait until u tried playing until max level and no diamond
    Hahah! Yeah, that's me on DS... and looks like it's going to be that way for me on MS too. Oh well. I'll just keep on trying, maybe someday.

Still no peg. Palmwing and Seabuffalo- 8 hours.
    I'm tired of being a failure.

Farm Supplier
    strangley, I get some of the rares so easily and no luck on the others. I've tried alot of the suggested combos many times. I have a couple king clams, eaguana, mosstrich, inferoos x3 ... burnbark was a first try, hermit cat was second try. I have furball hatching, but that diamond is avoiding me like the plague!