Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New honeybee dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I like Honeybee so much, but all my attemps end with Eagle or Firestorm(( I'm so tired of dozens of ugly gloomy owls...
    Honeybee is mine most desired dragon ever!

Rhino Keeper
    Just wait and if fireworks comes back and you do not have it try for that, honeybee is a fail water/firestorm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    Just wait and if fireworks comes back and you do not have it try for that, honeybee is a fail water/firestorm.
    i got my second honeybee with dream/firestorm while trying for independance/fireworks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    I like Honeybee so much, but all my attemps end with Eagle or Firestorm(( I'm so tired of dozens of ugly gloomy owls...
    Wow! It seems, I got my little Honeybee with Water+Firestorm while trying to get a Fireworks! A good fail

Executive Chef
    Have gotten at least ten honeybees in the past couple days while trying for fireworks. Breeding athletic and air.

Host(ess)
    Seriously? Good grief! I will keep plugging along at Fireworks then in hopes for the best!

I got honeybee!

Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    I just downloaded this game a week ago. I started with Fire, Life and Air dragons. I breed Fire and Life and got the Landworm dragon. Then I breed Landworm with Air and got Honeybee which I am just now finding out is a super rare dragon. But, it was that simple for me to get it :-) Good luck!

Banned
    Good job! Some are easy and others you will try for months to get. Have fun!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678