Thread: Breeding Rares/Super Rares together vs Common/Basic in attempt to get Diamond

Banned

Breeding Rares/Super Rares together vs Common/Basic in attempt to get Diamond

I don't know what happened to the other thread that was going where someone had posted their theories on getting a diamond, and at one point there was discussion how breeding two super rares together (like atlantis/scorpion) might give you a better chance at getting a diamond over breeding two commons (island/firestorm)...

But anyway I had said I was going to try breeding two of my super rares, a Mistmoth and Forestfire to try for a Diamond, since that combo still has 4 different colors...

And I did.

And I got a poison

lol

But Is anyone else going to try this theory on breeding only super rares together? I wish that thread hadn't disappeared or gotten deleted
    Last edited by greygull; 08-21-12 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Inappropriate statement

Rhino Keeper
    According to me the rarer the dragon the worker the result. Common dragons have given better results. I got my diamond from a firestorm and coral.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by earth1979 View Post
    According to me the rarer the dragon the worker the result. Common dragons have given better results. I got my diamond from a firestorm and coral.
    the worse the result?

well from my one attempt at this, i have to say you're right

out of all the dragons the Last one i wanted was another poison lol

Host(ess)
    I've been trying Atlantis x Scorpion for over a month now. Just got my diamond egg tonight! I'd say I tried that combo over 50 times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kel413 View Post
    I've been trying Atlantis x Scorpion for over a month now. Just got my diamond egg tonight! I'd say I tried that combo over 50 times.
    did you always have them on the same sides? or did you rotate them left and right? and in the successful attempt, which side did you have which? and what levels were they?

not that I have a scorpion, but this is at least hopeful!

and congrats!

Host(ess)
    I usually had Atlantis on left x Scorpion on right. Always both epics. I switched the sides a few times, but for the successful attempt it was Atlantis on left.