Thread: Diamond dragon help!!

New Resident

Diamond dragon help!!

I desperately need help to get the diamond dragon! Which dragons are easiest ro get it with and DOES IT actually matters which side you put them on? And does the levels make any difference?? Epic form?? Please help!

Farm Supplier
    Wish I could help you but as soon as I think I have something figured out, I dont. my diamond was fairly easy from life and coral. I've not heard of anyone else being successful with that combo tho. I was trying for a serpent I believe or something else and stumbled across diamond.

Banned
    Why Magic?That's make it even more complicated!

Farm Supplier
    Magic? U mean in the coral? I have no idea why it worked but it did. Like I said I'm not recommending it as the best combo, but it's the one that worked for me. I was not trying for diamond. Every time I stop trying for a well planned out attempt at a particular dragon and throw random combos together that's when I get it. I now have every dragon except infinity. I've tried diamond and quetzal over 300 times (prolly more) my result I now have 8 quetzals and sold 300+ forest. You would think a diamond and diamond hybrid could make a diamond. No luck.....I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Both parents have diamond element?