Thread: Same recipes appliances. .

New Resident

Same recipes appliances. .

I want to be able to master all the recipes I can in the game.. I just need to know what each appliance makes so I don't buy more than one different appliance with the same recipes.
    Can anyone help me with that?

Nightclub Owner
    This spread sheet from sehana gives a list of recipes and appliances. You can store appliances that you're not using. If you do this you can get multiples of each appliance which makes it faster to master recipes.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayla0907 View Post
    I want to be able to master all the recipes I can in the game.. I just need to know what each appliance makes so I don't buy more than one different appliance with the same recipes.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    There r the basic appliances the regular oven and drink mixers. Ur also able 2 buy an "easy" oven which u have 2 build but this bakes the same recipes as the regular stove. The only difference is u only have to click on it once instead of twice so there's no chance of either speeding up the cooking or telling the game "2 finish cooking everything" 4 a bunch of gems. Those various and assorted different colored ovens and drink mixers that cost gems cook the same exact food. The "sonic" ones cook faster but how much I don't know.
    All the other appliances that r available 4 purchase cook different recipes. I've built at least 1 of ea type and have never found any repeated recipes. U will definitely want 2 build AT LEAST 2 of ea. With most of them, I've built at least 4-5 of each except 4 those that were taken out of circulation back b4 I knew what I was doing and learned that I would want multiples of each appliance.