Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Help

Diamond Help

I have been trying for a diamond dragon for 3 weeks now and I have used gold to speed up breeding and still no diamond. How long did ot take people to get their diamond. Should I keep trying or should I give up

Rhino Keeper
    Keep trying! I haven't even TRIED getting a diamond yet, i'll focus on THAT after i get the Athletic and Familiar.

You aren't alone. I'm about level 39 and I've been breeding epic Island & Firestorm for about a month now... no Diamond. I haven't given up just yet, but I'm almost there lol.

I'm level 42 and this is the third time when I have tried for a diamond for about 3 weeks

Fashion Designer
    This game is random. Diamonds are ULTRA rare dragons in this game. Some have been trying since the game introduced them and others get them in a few tries. Just read posts of others before you and you'll see what i mean. Bottom line is... you want it, keep going.

Executive Chef
    It took me 18 tries and that's very lucky. Some people have spent more gold than what the dragon is worth just speeding up breeding time. My suggestion is to never try for a different dragon until you get the diamond! It's the only thing worth going for anymore now that the new dragons are out. Good luck!

Level 51...still trying. I have all of the dragons except the diamond and diamond hybrids. I have paid for gold to speed up many times but refuse to pay on principle for a diamond...there is no quest otherwise...so by sticking to diamond hybrid releases and making a diamond fairly impossible to get...TeamLava have given me no more reason to give them my money.

Farm Supplier
    What dragons make the diamond? That is the task I'm up to and I just can't pass it lol

Four different colours in the mix...so perhaps an Atlantis and an Eagle
    or Parakeet with Charm or Serpent and Scorpion. Lots of combinations, but some people get one early and others try for eons without success. It's random and arbitrary and I think probably rigged.

Atlantis/Island/Serpent with Scorpion/Firestorm/Eagle
    Forestfire/Life/Wild with Mindvolt/Mist/Seabreeze

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast