Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventory problems

Unregistered

Inventory problems

Hi! I just put my stuff in my inventory so I can change my farm and all of a sudden the inventory button was gone as well as all my stuff I had in it. Is there a way to get my stuff back? I used gems I bought with real money to buy the stuff. Any help with this would be great.

Hawk 8

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi! I just put my stuff in my inventory so I can change my farm and all of a sudden the inventory button was gone as well as all my stuff I had in it. Is there a way to get my stuff back? I used gems I bought with real money to buy the stuff. Any help with this would be great.
    Double check and make sure you are clicking on the original farm story app. If you have more than one app downloaded you might have mistakenly clicked on the wrong one and therefore the inventory box will not be an option.

Unregistered

No inventory option

I have installed the original version of Farm Story, accepted and gifted, but cannot find the inventory option anywhere! Have looked under the Edit button but no option. All other new features appear 2b there (edit neighbors & gifting) All previous versions of the game have been removed from phone.

Unregistered

Game doesn't quit

Also: the game seems to continue running in the background, even after exiting the game. When I restart the game it doesn't re-load but opens immediately where I left off as if I simply paged thru a few menus. The only way I was able to completely end the game was to reboot the phone. Not good!

Death Farmer

Force quitting the app

Also: the game seems to continue running in the background, even after exiting the game. When I restart the game it doesn't re-load but opens immediately where I left off as if I simply paged thru a few menus. The only way I was able to completely end the game was to reboot the phone. Not good!
    You need to force quit the app now from the multi-tasking bar to prevent that.

To do that, hit the home button once to go back to the main screen of the iPhone. Then double-click the home button to bring up the multi-task bar, then hold down on the Farm Story icon for a couple of seconds until a little red minus sign appears. Then click on that minus sign to force Farm Story to close. If you have 10 million other apps here, feel free to close those too, but they won't slow the phone down unless they are built specifically for multi-tasking.

Anyway, after that you can launch Farm Story normally again. It's better than rebooting the phone, but still a pain that I have to do this every time before I can harvest.

FarmGirl414

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Death Farmer View Post

To do that, hit the home button once to go back to the main screen of the iPhone. Then double-click the home button to bring up the multi-task bar, then hold down on the Farm Story icon for a couple of seconds until a little red minus sign appears. Then click on that minus sign to force Farm Story to close. If you have 10 million other apps here, feel free to close those too, but they won't slow the phone down unless they are built specifically for multi-tasking.

Anyway, after that you can launch Farm Story normally again. It's better than rebooting the phone, but still a pain that I have to do this every time before I can harvest.
    OMG!!!! Thank you so much!!! That fixed my problem for me!! I kept hearing about the new multi-tasking to Iphone, but didn't know how to do it, thank you so much for posting this !! My problem is fixed now, and I can play the new version without having to constantly re-boot my Iphone! It is much easier to do that than reboot!

Unregistered

In answer to your kind suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Death Farmer View Post

Yes, I had tried that b4 posting (forgot to mention) but it didn't work all the time. I'm more concerned about not being able to access my inventory tho

Unregistered

Angry

Yes, I had tried that b4 posting (forgot to mention) but it didn't work all the time. I'm more concerned about not being able to access my inventory tho
    To get back to your inventory, click the lower right icon and select the move icon, which will appear on the right and the inventory icon will appear on the lower left.

Unregistered

Inventory and gifts

To get back to your inventory, click the lower right icon and select the move icon, which will appear on the right and the inventory icon will appear on the lower left.
    Both have disappeared from my game great game I must say good job guys but please where are the gifts and inventory??

celiarose283

Cool inventory

I have installed the original version of Farm Story, accepted and gifted, but cannot find the inventory option anywhere! Have looked under the Edit button but no option. All other new features appear 2b there (edit neighbors & gifting) All previous versions of the game have been removed from phone.
    How do I get to my inventory or get the 1.6.1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast