Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastering Crops Problem

Unregistered

Mastering Crops Problem

I have a few items that seem to be frozen. It doesn't matter how many times I plant the crop and collect it when ripe, the yellow bar doesn't move. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, when mastered, why do some crops have a dark yellow leaf while other have a more translucent yellow?

pammy767

Mastering Crops Problem, too

I as well am having problems with one of my crop masteries... that of pineapples.
    I'm stuck at the end of level two, and cannot advance further, despite having planted thousands of pineapples, all without any furthering of level 3 mastery.

Please, please help.

Kinbari
    I'm having this problem too! It was fine a couple of days ago, and now my bars aren't advancing either >.<

This saddens me, because I was trying to earn enough gems to get the Halloween chest =(

kinbari

Exclamation

I'm still having this problem...please fix it!!

kinbari
    Hello????! Do any of the teamlava people actually read these bug reports???

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM >.<

kinbari
    Hellooooooooo??

*echo, echo, echo*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, when mastered, why do some crops have a dark yellow leaf while other have a more translucent yellow?
    I'd like to know this also. I sincerely hope the non advancing does happen to me! I've been working hard to earn more gems. To say that I would not be a happy camper would be an understatement!

Unregistered

Unhappy

What I have noticed with mastering crops is that it takes more planting to get each segment completed.

Teamlava don't think the players have not noticed this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Are you on the fourth level of mastery? The fourth level of mastery moves very slowly which can make it appear like your experience bar is not moving.
    With pineapples, it sticks after level 2. So far, that's the only crop I've had issues with. Why do the leaves on already mastered levels appear dimmer sometimes?

Unregistered

Id ebonymarshall

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Are you on the fourth level of mastery? The fourth level of mastery moves very slowly which can make it appear like your experience bar is not moving.
    That is soooo annoying and true lol
    How many leaves do we actually need, after the third leaf, to collect the fourth leaf?
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast