Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the point?

Farm Supplier
    Yeah i know what your saying. They just put a new skin over dragon story, but I'm still gonna play it =]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    I don't understand! Except for the fact they are monsters and not dragons, there is absolutely no difference between this game and dragon story!
    Why did TL do this?
    What's the difference between Restaurant and Bakery Story then? It's called "options". Different games appeal to different people. It's that simple.

Executive Chef
    I dislike Dragon Story and it's not appealing. I played the game until I was in level 9 (I think) it's not for me. So, when TL came out with Monster Story I love it even though it's almost the same thing as Dragon Story. So yeah, Monster Story appeals to me unlike Dragon Story. Different options.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 27Redd View Post
    What's the difference between Restaurant and Bakery Story then? It's called "options". Different games appeal to different people. It's that simple.
    Yes, those games are ridiculously similar, I agree. But they have different recipes and decorations. Monster and dragon have NO differences, except the name of the monsters, and the way they look. That is it. Nothing. Nill. Zilch. Zip. Less than zero. Dot com.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I dislike Dragon Story and it's not appealing. I played the game until I was in level 9 (I think) it's not for me. So, when TL came out with Monster Story I love it even though it's almost the same thing as Dragon Story. So yeah, Monster Story appeals to me unlike Dragon Story. Different options.
    What are the different options?

Rhino Keeper
    I dont like it! I love dragon story but theres just no point in this game! Except in this game theres a smaller gold purchase, 20 gold for 69p. Don't ruin game play TL please.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'll start playing this in advance for possible promotion quests, though I think I'll uninstall right afterwards. Just how I uninstalled Pet Shop and will uninstall Fashion and Bakery when I'm done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post

WHAAAT! It is the SAME GAME lol!

Ok if you put it like thaaaat. Then technically Restaurant and bakery story are the same game then cuz they have the same format... But people love both. Some prefer one over the other... Just depends on your preference.

Banned
    Personally I think DS is better.

Js.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought they were the same too until I found the pink palm trees. Dragon Story doesn't have those!

Seriously though, yes they are nearly identical. Wouldn't it be neat if we could use that nether portal in Dragon Story to import monsters and have something similar in Monster Story to import dragons? That could open all sorts of fun hybrids.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast