Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Start updating city story 1 petition!!

Quote Originally Posted by alchaves View Post
    There is such a thing as business ethics. For a business to be successful, it has to be fair and transparent. Stopping the City Story updates without giving players some reasons is not ethical, more so when people have been spending a lot of money without reimbursement.

Trust is very important. How can TL be trusted after this?

Here's my suggestion to TL: Continue the City Story updates because that's the only way players will be able to trust TL again. If TL remains with the status quo (meaning no updates whatsoever), players will feel that TL creates games only for profit and doesn't care at all about the players. In reality, a business that cares for its customers will always win and succeed.

Just my two cents worth. I don't mean to offend anyone. Cheers!
    I really appreciate what you have to say about this situation. Have you taken a look at this thread:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ter-City-Story

Farm Supplier
    Still loving city story needs to be supported again. Also play farm story I prefer the original one. Would like to be able to expand further in both.

New Resident
    it looks like I am a few years late signing the petition. Of all the lava games, I feel city story is the best of them and its unfortunate it does t get updated. I wish at least it would let you expand more so you keep using what is there.

New Resident
    I agree with genrou. Please update City Story. No updates since fall. Kindof a sad holiday season for citizens. Just a suggestion: You can bring back old decorations & buildings for holidays. Will keep playing wirh my fingers crossed for updates. Thx u!

Farm Supplier
    This game may never be updated any time soon, but I still see people playing the game and I still enjoy the game even if there is no update. City Story on android doesn't get any updates either.
    Last edited by R5FanForever1; 07-13-15 at 08:53 AM.
    Hey! I play Restaurant Story, but hopefully will play some more Storm8 games!
    My ID is R5FanForever1. Only accepting 3-4 star players.

Executive Chef
    The game will Never be updated ever again. It's a discontinued game. But still playable on iOS. Which is sad because new people downloading this will buy gems but won't know once they have reached the highest level that's it.

I don't know why they removed it from ios. I'd have been happy never seeing a new update. I still had some ways to go to get to the highest level and make money to earn some of those super expensive homes and buildings. And my city was cute too!

Why is TeamLava giving up on this game?.. Not fair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12