Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond dragon finally!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulation for you... ^^

Executive Chef
    Has anyone noticed that in the market two dragons can have the same elements but are listed in a different order? I thought of what order the elements go in from which dragons you get first to last which would be: fire-forest-air-water. The two dragons that if bred together would have this order would be forestfire and seabreeze dragon. I can't try this yet because i don't have seabreeze but let me know if it works.

I've been trying for a week non stop to get a diamond breeding epic island and firestorm with no luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justpeachykeen View Post
    I've been trying for a week non stop to get a diamond breeding epic island and firestorm with no luck
    Keep trying!!
    I'm sure you'll get it ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justpeachykeen View Post
    Count me in
    I have spent hours on this, still no diamond dragon.
    Lastnite on my daughter's account I bred a forest lvl 9 and a magic level 7 and on first try got the Familiar. Tried on mine and no luck.

I have been trying for a diamond for the last 2 weeks and still nothing. I have used gold to speed up but nothing. I'm level 42 and I can't get it and I've tried every possible combination. Please help.

Congrats!!
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I've just been trying for Athletic and Familiar with no luck. But congrats! And who did you use to breed? I tried Island and Firestorm and got a Mindvolt. It was a win-win, beacuse i was gonna get it later.. :P

How do you get a scorpion? What do you breed?

Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Has anyone noticed that in the market two dragons can have the same elements but are listed in a different order? I thought of what order the elements go in from which dragons you get first to last which would be: fire-forest-air-water. The two dragons that if bred together would have this order would be forestfire and seabreeze dragon. I can't try this yet because i don't have seabreeze but let me know if it works.
    I'm going to try it. I've been trying for weeks to get a Diamond.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast