Thread: Didnt Get Purchased Gold

Didnt Get Purchased Gold

Ok, so I purchased 530 gold today and got it. I decided I wanted to purchase another 530 gold, so I do and did not recieve the gold. I kept getting repeated requests to put in my password, then it pops up a message I have already purchased this in-app purchase but it hasn't downloaded yet. I keep checking and its not there. :/ Has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully the repeated requests to put in my password didn't purchase multiple packs. :0 I've been trying to contact TeamLava.

Banned
    Check your account / email where receipts are sent to... To see how many went through... Check your bank account online

It's the weekend so tl will take days

forget about it you won't be getting anything back I have been waiting over two months and have got no where

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper3577 View Post
    Ok, so I purchased 530 gold today and got it. I decided I wanted to purchase another 530 gold, so I do and did not recieve the gold. I kept getting repeated requests to put in my password, then it pops up a message I have already purchased this in-app purchase but it hasn't downloaded yet. I keep checking and its not there. :/ Has this happened to anyone else? Hopefully the repeated requests to put in my password didn't purchase multiple packs. :0 I've been trying to contact TeamLava.
    I had the same happen to me for Bakery i think it was. I know it was a system glitch since i was charged but kept getting the pw request. Sent an email an they said they'd check it out. Maybe 1.5-2 weeks later i got an email saying to login to my device and the gold/gems was there and no more pw prompts. So they just need to locate the glitch but you'll get what you paid for in the end.

Rhino Keeper