Thread: hey teamlava!

emman_26

hey teamlava!

pls do something about the problem regarding that we cant buying wall pappers and recovering them from the storage room in restaurant city. thnx

Unregistered

Angry Sorry, but Team Lava don't care

Quote Originally Posted by emman_26 View Post
    pls do something about the problem regarding that we cant buying wall pappers and recovering them from the storage room in restaurant city. thnx
    Trust me my friend, TeamLava don't care at all as long as there are enough idiots out there buying gems to make them a profit!!!

STOP BUYING GEMS PEOPLE......THEN THEY WILL LISTEN!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me my friend, TeamLava don't care at all as long as there are enough idiots out there buying gems to make them a profit!!!

STOP BUYING GEMS PEOPLE......THEN THEY WILL LISTEN!!!
    I haven't bought ANY gems since the last update with all the problems I'm having now. I used to enjoy playing this game, now it's just a hastle. I'm deleting it already like so many people I know have already!!!! You suck $&?!!!$&, teamlava!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down ******* Gems - Make Team Lava Listen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't bought ANY gems since the last update with all the problems I'm having now. I used to enjoy playing this game, now it's just a hastle. I'm deleting it already like so many people I know have already!!!! You suck $&?!!!$&, teamlava!!!!!
    As long as they keep selling gems they're happy and won't help with problems.

STOP BUYING GEMS AND THEY WILL LISTEN TO US!!!