Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transferring Fashion Story to new device

Host(ess)
    I dont know about that sorry but i transfer my games almost every other day so it works for me tl is the one who told me how to do this

Host(ess)
    I was told any game that has storm 8 then you can transfer but i never tried the other games just world war

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hellochuichi View Post
    Ooh I will try this too!! Thanks!

But what if I attempt this and then the support team tries to manually transfer my game, what happens...
    I would advise that if you get the games transferred yourself, reply back to your email from support with your ticket number and let them know you have done the transfer yourself so they can close your ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I would advise that if you get the games transferred yourself, reply back to your email from support with your ticket number and let them know you have done the transfer yourself so they can close your ticket.
    I can't transfer my game myself anyway, cuz I cannot find the world war game on the Google Play Store!! So I'm still waiting for support to help me...

Quote Originally Posted by hellochuichi View Post
    I can't transfer my game myself anyway, cuz I cannot find the world war game on the Google Play Store!! So I'm still waiting for support to help me...

Take this back... found the world war game after all

OK successfully managed to transfer my game via World War, thanks guys!!

I've also updated my support ticket, hopefully they read it before they try to transfer my game!

Rhino Keeper
    I've done this and yes. ... They do send one immediate auto response regardless of what yr email said. Then u have to provide the info they ask for PRECISELY the way they ask for it. Make sure your info is correct and u spell yr user ID correctly etc. after that they r pretty good u will have to then download the game from app store on yr new device and voila!! please understand you CAN NO LONGER ACCESS YR GAME FROM THE OLD DEVICE. That said once u get into the game and expand u really need an I pad or larger, like a computer, to play it. Hope this helps!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm I don't know but u cannot successfully transfer yr game by yourself .... Team Lava must be involved. Just to clarify you also CAN NOT have the same game on two devices. Unfortunately....

New Resident
    THIS WORKS!!!!!
    Thank u kittyboo45
    I bought the iphone 4S just a few hours ago and I transferred my fashion story with all my money and everything. DONT HAVE TO START ALL OVER or wait for support ))
    I downloaded the world war and played level 1 - and then followed your instructions - just as u said.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboo45 View Post
    IN MENU CLICK ON HELP/FAQ scroll down create a password save remember your storm ID and password, download world war this is the game i use to transfer my game from my phone to kindle fire play this game until it gets to level 2 which dont take long to get to that level once it gets to level 2 touch the home buttom at the bottom of the screenthen touch the settting bottom up top touch where it saids storm8 then touch where it saids start/resume transfer then touch new device then put your STORM ID in and your password then hit the transfer bottom and you is done

I play fashion, restaurant and bakery. I have two games on iphone and one on android each has a diferent storm id. Is there something i can do to change one of those stormid or there a way to join all my games in one phone? PLS HELP I CANT KEEP PLAYING IN MY BF PHONE!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast